• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF -27 Tonight

Nice thing is that I dont get the impression Clawson would go into a shell once we are up by 2 scores. Like someone else we knew...

Nice thing is that I dont get the impression Clawson would go into a shell once we are up by 2 scores. Like someone else we knew...

Perhaps but he won't do what GT (?) did and score 70 on them or what UNC did and score 62 or 63...not that we can, but even so Clawson would not run up the score like that. But I think he would allow us to match Duke last year, that is if we could.

Perhaps but he won't do what GT (?) did and score 70 on them or what UNC did and score 62 or 63...not that we can, but even so Clawson would not run up the score like that. But I think he would allow us to match Duke last year, that is if we could.

Basically Clawson is classy, but not classy to a fault.

I'm actually expecting a more dominant game by Wake tonight. Of course I could be totally off...

Yeah I mean we could win and win by a lot or we could lose. You never really know

Considering that Elon has lost its last 3 games against FBS teams by a combined 161 points or an average of almost 54 points a game, a WF loss would seem unlikely.

You know, I like the idea of a classy coach that wouldn't run up the score...but at the same time after dealing with Grandpa Grobe I really want us to develop a killer instinct. The goal is to win the game. If the other team gets their feelings hurt by a good ol' fashioned ass beating, screw them.

ETA: I don't think the score will be that high but I also do not expect them to score on us. I'm going 21-0

I dont think Clawson would run the score up, but he's got a ton of young guys that need real game experience. Not hand it off for 1.5 quarters and run the clock out.

38-7 Wake

Our running game will be a positive surprise. (you heard it here first)

Everyone knew it should be improved and Elon should be the one sure fire off game. Colburn will be a beast for us.

Considering that Elon has lost its last 3 games against FBS teams by a combined 161 points or an average of almost 54 points a game, a WF loss would seem unlikely.

Not to mention the Elon coach said they were playing along the lines of 35 freshman tonight.

Back