• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF -27 Tonight

I dont think Clawson would run the score up, but he's got a ton of young guys that need real game experience. Not hand it off for 1.5 quarters and run the clock out.

This. If we are up big, he's going to use the time to run the offense with all of our players. If Elon can't stop our 3rd string, we won't sit on the ball.

Not to mention the Elon coach said they were playing along the lines of 35 freshman tonight.

How in the world do you play 35 freshmen?
or even have that many on the team?

Really wishing I was in the dash right now. Love football season.

I know this is only Elon, but I'm pumped and ready to go.
Watching Wake on my computer and the UNC-USC game on tv.
Football season is here!

Wolford throwing Peyton Manning-esqe type spirals tonight.

According to Vegas Insider, 90% of the money is onl Elon.

I love the idea that there are people out there hoping Elon puts up 2 TDs in the last 5 minutes so they can pay their bar tab.

Where are all the folk that said Wake wouldn't cover?

Here are some of them!:

I'm taking Elon.

I agree with this. I don't think that Wake Forest will cover the spread and I expect to see a 14-7 game. I just hope I don't see a loss especially considering last years Elon team went 1-11!

I'm not sure we could score 35 without defenders.

Elon will cover.

Wake 30-7, so no cover

Do we even score 27 points tonight?

The final will end up being something like 28-7, with it being closer than that for most of the game. We'll all bitch and moan about how the o line is getting schooled by Elon's d line and then wake will seal it late with a defensive TD.

20-7 Wake

Back