• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake-Elon GAME THREAD

What a play by Chuck.

Elon and all, but given that you can't change your opponent, it's hard to think of a way that tonight could be more encouraging than what we're seeing imo.

Really can't ask for much more out of our young skill players tonight, so awesome to see some promise there for once.

What a play by Chuck.

Elon and all, but given that you can't change your opponent, it's hard to think of a way that tonight could be more encouraging than what we're seeing imo.
Way better than anything we saw last year

Wolford to Wade is gonna be a fun combo. They were HS teammates, remember... Looks like they've had solid timing so far

maybe already discussed, but not going to read entire thread...what happened to tyler bell? had some good plays early and haven't seen him since.

maybe already discussed, but not going to read entire thread...what happened to tyler bell? had some good plays early and haven't seen him since.

I think Robinson broke off a few runs and they started going with him (and Colburn as a short yardage change of pace, but I might be wrong here)

Were people really talking about blowout and running up the score this afternoon? Christ, like you don't remember last season?

muahahaha I am sticking with my 48-10 prediction

I think Robinson broke off a few runs and they started going with him (and Colburn as a short yardage change of pace, but I might be wrong here)

yeah, probably right. he's back in now...just didn't know if he got hurt or something. Nice to see several guys look capable, albeit against Elon.

This has been an encouraging start. Strong, energetic, and excited guys.

Yeah, feel good about him as a backup. That first throw on the run was pretty nice.

Back