• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 1 Thread: JULIO JONES

Divisional pride? GTFO with that. I root against the Eagles, Giants and Skins with as much fervor as I root for the Cowboys.

Yea this is the distinction. I hate the teams in my division. I can still say it's stronger than other divisions.

Divisional pride? GTFO with that. I root against the Eagles, Giants and Skins with as much fervor as I root for the Cowboys.

I know you have a Chip Kelly shrine in your closet. Don't deny it.

Actually, its less likely than the NFC East winner having a terrible record. Every time a division has been won by a team with 8 wins or less, the next year the division winner has had 11+ wins.

Its not like the NFC East has ever been won by a team with a mediocre record or anything

The West is gonna be very questionable besides the Seahawks, especially if the Cardinals have injury problems again (although I think Bruce is a good coach). 49ers are in shambles, the Rams haven't had a winning record under Fischer...

Last edited:
Its not like the NFC East has ever been won by a team with a mediocre record or anything

The only time the winner of the NFC East had less than 10 wins that team won the Super Bowl.

The West is gonna be very questionable besides the Seahawks, especially if the Cardinals have injury problems again (although I think Bruce is a good coach)

I think all 8 divisions are going to be questionable. Lot of seemingly mediocre teams out there right now.

good lord eli is about to be able to go to disney and get the presidential suite whenever he wants

200bcb0b9dc1279d9b1fe78f580fe3a0c281691939c876e7edabdd1a70d0b0a6.jpg

The West is gonna be very questionable besides the Seahawks, especially if the Cardinals have injury problems again (although I think Bruce is a good coach). 49ers are in shambles, the Rams haven't had a winning record under Fischer...

I don't think it would be all that surprising to see the 49ers win 8 games.

woah. the last time the Bucs won a playoff game was during their Super Bowl season.

Back