• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 1 Thread: JULIO JONES

Steelers' headsets receiving Patriots radio network? I guess the new scheme is to rework one of the old ones.

Official NFL Week 1 Thread: YOU can win $1,000,000 on DraftKings

Wrong thread deac

Last edited:
I think Andrew Luck may be part Neanderthal. Reminds me of one of those Geico bros.

Tom_Brady_Four_Fingers_Rings_Patriots_Twitter.png

Lol, LB on Gronk out wide in the red zone. Bless your hearts.

Patriots defense looks suspect though, particularly against the run. And the Steelers aren't exactly a defensive monster anymore.

Not sure a 32yo back is worth spending all your money on.

2 Years, $4,000,000. $1,130,000 guaranteed. Not cheap, but not all your money either. The Panthers did the right thing letting him go and the Steelers needed a guy to start the first two games this season.

Over/under: 18.5 TDs for Gronk this year

Official NFL Week 1 Thread: GRONK'S ADVENTURE

Fair point. I also don't want anything to happen to our national treasure Gronk.

Maybe just a case of super AIDS for their front office and coaching staff.

I'm just so fucking sick of their cheating ass bullshit,

Last edited:
i hate what this board has done to me, making me a pats apologist but this again is not a big deal. NFL provided and maintained the headsets, not the Pats. Even if they were responsible for this I couldnt care less. I'd love it if Chicago was up to shenanigans and they started winning.

Back