• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 1 Thread: JULIO JONES

That was a damn fumble (I hope)

PETITE RANDY MOSS!!! COME TO THE PANTHERS!!!!!!!!

Two fumbles. Two Dallas recoveries. Two overturns by the refs.

Dallas gets all the calls!

sometimes (most of the time) you watch eli and question how in the hell this donk won 2 SBs

sometimes (most of the time) you watch eli and question how in the hell this donk won 2 SBs

Seriously. How the hell is he not in a directtv commercial that is all "hi im Eli manning, and I'm Eli manning. Don't be like Eli manning, get direct tv"

hahahhahahahahah

so THAT is a catch fumble?!?!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

hahahhahahahahah

so THAT is a catch fumble?!?!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

That one was close but the previous one was definitely not a catch and ruled correctly on the field. And the fumble overturn was obviously correct. Stop being a homer.

That one was close but the previous one was definitely not a catch and ruled correctly on the field. And the fumble overturn was obviously correct. Stop being a homer.

No, I'm blaming the refs for calling two virtually similar plays on the field completely different forcing the 2nd challenge flag. That was an incomplete pass and Dallas shouldn't be out of challenges right now.

Back