• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Army Game Thread: 17-14 VICTORY

Army has more passing yards at half than we do. Let that sink in for a moment, seems to me this team was not prepared for this game

Clawson called the timeouts to see what Hines could do on the return. They were never going to air it out deep in their own territory.

no you're supposed to say something despondent and negative

Army has more passing yards than we do.

We have zero points at halftime. To Army.

Where are the pitchforks for Clawson's decision to run out the clock before halftime - with time outs?

I think we lose 13-3. No offensive line, backs cant run, no emotion....we win one game this year.

Defense looks better against the triple option than any Grobe team ever did, despite Grobe coming from a triple option background.

Defense hasn't forced a turnover in 10 quarters of football still.

Offense looks worse than I ever remember. Even in the VaTech game, we missed 3 field goal attempts; here we haven't even been in field goal range to miss one. While I give some latitude for the relative inexperience, one has to wonder what our offensive minds are thinking. This is pathetic.

If Wake did not have bad luck it would have none at all. First, Wofford gets hurt and then throws a truly terrible pass. Just terrible. The worst thing I am seeing is that Army is playing dirty football. Hate to see that from Army

guys come on wait until strickdeac leaves the thread to criticize grobe, have some fuckin tact

Well, we need someone to throw the ball. We won't win just running the ball. And if Hinton gets injured...

If Hinton goes down, Wolford is still in pads - just near immobile. Give the Freshman a quarter to settle down. He threw a good ball to Wade and Brent and then overthrew Sarigne (easy to do on a first meaningful series). I expect some shorter passes on our first drive with more read option.

Back