• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Army Game Thread: 17-14 VICTORY

Official Army Game Thread!

I'm about as far from the Sunshine Brigade as one can be and live independently, but it's nuts to me that there is an anti-Clawson element already forming.

Here's my issue...

Clawson has never won in a situation in which he had inferior talent. The one season he attempted to do it was an abject failure. His play calling is basic as fuck. No imagination. No creativity. He's use to lining up and winning because he had the better players. The guy is a solid recruiter.

That's not going to happen here.

Losing to this Army team should be unacceptable.

remember when jeff quinn from buffalo was on ron's short list? he got fired

Losing to this Army team is really inexcusable. Let Hinton throw or let him run; but commit to something.

Will we get another first down in this game? Back to back games against the incredible front 7's of Cuse and Army is just not fair

Janvion is a strong tackler, he is just always in the wrong place, terrible angles.

Back