• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Army Game Thread: 17-14 VICTORY

The commentary team was already openly rooting for Army, so sure, why not bring Dawkins into the booth? Christ, CBS.

Our number 3 should have stayed with the running back there because we already had the qb contained. Hinton needs to play a great game for us to have a chance. I still say the hit on Wolford was borderline dirty.

That interception looks worse every time I see it. Like three guys would have picked that before it got to our receiver

The commentary team was already openly rooting for Army, so sure, why not bring Dawkins into the booth? Christ, CBS.

This is the only time I really have zero problem with the announcers playing favorites.

Our number 3 should have stayed with the running back there because we already had the qb contained. Hinton needs to play a great game for us to have a chance. I still say the hit on Wolford was borderline dirty.

Borderline? It was just dirty, straight up.

I guess? They could at least attempt to fake neutrality, but whatever

If we don't win, it's the worst loss of the clawson era. By far.

Yeah, right. 3 big injuries already, including our starting QB who was marching down the field on the first drive.

Think I'll switch over to the EPL and watch Man City beat West Ham....maybe that will change our luck....

What's that? West Ham beating City at the Etiad 2-0!

Back