• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Those polls are nonsense right now.

Bernie, the extremely liberal candidate, can't beat the establishment candidate now among progressives. The idea that the extremely progressive candidate would fare better on the general election just isn't logical.

Bernie is an unknown among the general electorate. All of Clinton's negatives are baked in.

Although a Billionaire is the dream matchup for Bern, isn't it?

Dude who has billions in the bank vs. a guy who didn't get a steady paycheck 'til 40. Both running for the highest office in the land

Hillary's negatives are already sky high, and this is before the GOP rips her to shreds. The amount of dirt they are going to be able to bring up will be off the charts. Yes, Hillary gets 75-80% of the African American vote, but they will not turn out for Hillary like they did for Obama. And all these young people who are supporting Bernie, given the sleazy campaign Hillary has run against him, I doubt they're gonna be too eager to vote for her. We'll never know if Bernie would have been a stronger candidate against Trump- but if Hillary loses to Trump, and I won't be surprised in the least if she does, you have only yourself to blame for foolishly believing she was more electable.

Hillary's negatives are already sky high, and this is before the GOP rips her to shreds. The amount of dirt they are going to be able to bring up will be off the charts. Yes, Hillary gets 75-80% of the African American vote, but they will not turn out for Hillary like they did for Obama. And all these young people who are supporting Bernie, given the sleazy campaign Hillary has run against him, I doubt they're gonna be too eager to vote for her. We'll never know if Bernie would have been a stronger candidate against Trump- but if Hillary loses to Trump, and I won't be surprised in the least if she does, you have only yourself to blame for foolishly believing she was more electable.

Dead-on post on all points made.

Those polls are nonsense right now.

Bernie, the extremely liberal candidate, can't beat the establishment candidate now among progressives. The idea that the extremely progressive candidate would fare better on the general election just isn't logical.

Bernie is an unknown among the general electorate. All of Clinton's negatives are baked in.

Hillary does not tend to get the progressives- they're overwhelmingly breaking for Bernie. She gets a lot of the olds and church goers.

sleazy campaign? LOL. This campaign has been about as tame as can possibly be.

I am sure some Berniebros will act like kids throwing a temper tantrum just like some members of the tea party does. Consider the demographic.

Most won't though, and Clinton is imminently more electable than Sanders overall.

The Clintons are as sleazy as Cruz. I don't know how anyone supports Hillary without feeling like they need to take a shower.

Translation:

Please, Captain America, please tell me who you voted for the last few elections because I know it was for conservatives and I want to condescend and display my perceived intellectual superiority.

Hey, dumbshit, that's what he was doing to me. Want to see what candidates meet his stringent expectations. Why don't the two of you go pump each other.

Hillary has gotten dirt thrown at her from the GOP for 25 years now. She'll be fine.

Hey, dumbshit, that's what he was doing to me. Want to see what candidates meet his stringent expectations. Why don't the two of you go pump each other.

Gets called out and makes a gay joke. Solid work, professor.

Hillary has gotten dirt thrown at her from the GOP for 25 years now. She'll be fine.

Hillary's never run against the GOP in a nationwide election

Although I agree, her self esteem will probably be intact.

Back