• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What would do with $1.5B?

I got 2 numbers and the powerball & just the powerball. That's $11.

I just bought a couple of quick picks, because I'd be pretty goddam happy to win $40M (before adjustments). The funniest aspect of all this hoopla is how people go nuts at the prospect of winning a Bill, but 40M is some chump change not worth your time. Maybe I'm just a #poor but the current jackpot would be a-ok with me.

I just bought a couple of quick picks, because I'd be pretty goddam happy to win $40M (before adjustments). The funniest aspect of all this hoopla is how people go nuts at the prospect of winning a Bill, but 40M is some chump change not worth your time. Maybe I'm just a #poor but the current jackpot would be a-ok with me.

My thoughts exactly. I'd rather win 40 mil that a billion anyways.

Looks like someone won the lottery

http://jalopnik.com/real-life-mario-kart-race-wreaks-havoc-in-a-mall-1758559995

osumc9zydjowiptj9xfy.gif

Mega Millions at $1,6B and should easily hit $2B by Tuesday. The cash option will be over $1B. If I win, which I fully expect to do, I ‘m going to send each of my ten favorite a couple mil. If you think you are among the ten, send me your PayPal info via PM.

After taxes, it’s not even $1B. What’s the point?

Think I’d take care of my fam, make sure I had enough to live a chill life and do whatever with little to no stress, then give the rest away to environmental, radical leftist, and arts causes. Clothe the poor, feed the hungry, see if I can bring down the man, while staying moderately to heavily stoned most of the time. I know it’s pointless, since the whole world is going to shit soon no matter what we do, but maybe I can ease the suffering for some a bit. I just want everyone to be breezy.

For those with kids, anyone afraid that that level of wealth would just completely ruin them? Eg is there a n optimal level of wealth that would maximize enjoyment while not ruining your kids?

I have nowhere near that level of wealth and I think my kids are spoiled compared to how my wife and I grew up.

Back