• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What would do with $1.5B?

Read some fun facts today putting in perspective the 292m:1 odds of winning the powerball. You actually have a 1m:1 chance of being struck by lightning or a 13.2m:1 chance of becoming an astronaut.

Another is that if you travel 1 mile to the convenience store to purchase your ticket, you are 8x more likely to die during the trip than win the powerball.

Pretty sure when you own that house you have a guy for that.

I'm with JManslow on this one though. $11.5 million for a 3,000sf house with 3 bedrooms ? Eff that. I can stay at realllly exclusive beach resorts and be force fed caviar for that price.

Reactions: ITK
B5BSVqH.png

They don't have to be randos. You can hire your worst enemies or best friends.

Another is that if you travel 1 mile to the convenience store to purchase your ticket, you are 8x more likely to die during the trip than win the powerball.

stupid math

Buy the Playboy Mansion, buy Arsenal, buy the island in The World project next to DiCaprio's island, start a 100MM fund to pay scholarships for under privileged kids, Get Ron Wellman fired.

Shit, I'm bankrupt already!

So who is actually playing the numbers today? I got mine at lunch. The liquor store was CRAY.

I'm hiring Brasky to wash, vacuum, and polish my cars. I'll pay him 1.5 times the starting teacher salary in Texas.

Back