• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Senate Races

Harrison could surely use the money to make sure transportation isn’t an issue for anyone registered D.

$57M would cover Uber fares for every voter Harrison needs. Hell, he could get a few Harrison for Senate limos to roll through and pick up his voters.

yeah, i think LIndsay wins in a close one. His reputation is tarnished though...he will always be remembered as the most blatant ass kisser in modern politics. And the ass he choose to kiss was Donald fucking trump...what a choice to make.

Anyone seen NC polling? Saw the first inevitable “Cal is a slut” tv spot today...

yeah, i think LIndsay wins in a close one. His reputation is tarnished though...he will always be remembered as the most blatant ass kisser in modern politics. And the ass he choose to kiss was Donald fucking trump...what a choice to make.

If Trump loses but he wins, wonder who he will latch onto next.

Anyone seen NC polling? Saw the first inevitable “Cal is a slut” tv spot today...

Yeah, I'm seeing those ads too. That didn't take long. I saw one yesterday that said something along the lines of "If Cal lies to his family, what else will he lie about?" All I could think was that if they're so concerned about that subject then maybe they should ask that question to Trump first.

What’s crazy is that the race hinges on Cal-Trump voters.

I just keep seeing Cal's carolina faces ad and thinking, this guy needs to buy a dress shirt that fits and sit up straight.

Yeah, I'm seeing those ads too. That didn't take long. I saw one yesterday that said something along the lines of "If Cal lies to his family, what else will he lie about?" All I could think was that if they're so concerned about that subject then maybe they should ask that question to Trump first.

Yeah, heard the radio version of this one yesterday. I'm trying to picture the mental place of someone that ad would work on.

Graham won’t be remembered at all. History will move on from him fairly quickly.

Whatever happens trump will be unhinged. Win he will be emboldened and double down on everything that the scary libs are afraid of. If he loses he will be angry, bitter, and spiteful. Neither option is good but one is better.

New poll is out in NC Senate race, it's one of the first taken since the Cunningham sexting/affair scandal broke. The poll shows Cunningham's lead over Tillis has actually grown from 7 to 10 points, 49-39%. He has lost ground among seniors and women (although he still leads among women by 17 points), but he's actually improved his standing among men since news of the affair broke, turning an 11-point Tillis lead among men into a 2-point advantage for Cunningham, 45-43%. Cal has also improved his standing among voters 18 to 49, increasing his lead there from 8 to 20 points. More than 60% of voters said that Cunningham's affair would have no effect on their vote, while 20% (mostly seniors) did. The poll also asked NC voters about whether the Barrett hearings would affect their vote, and the results were something of a surprise for NC: 21% said Barrett's nomination and the Senate hearings made them more likely to support Tillis, but 27% said it made them more likely to vote for Cunningham, and 39% said it wouldn't affect their vote and 13% "weren't sure." If Tillis is hoping to get a boost from the Senate hearings this week he may be sorely disappointed.

Link: https://www.wral.com/poll-supreme-court-process-more-important-in-nc-s-senate-race-than-cunningham-s-affair/19332309/

Last edited:
Cal getting the “Nice!” bump from men voters.

Republicans think the Kavanaugh hearings were a winner for them even though it helped fuel the blue wave. I assume they think the same here. There’s an argument that it did increase turnout on the right to counter an increased turnout from the left. But I don’t think it was a net winner given how Republicans typically have stronger midterm turnout. The Barrett hearings could really boost Dem turnout. It also crystallizes the idea that they only care about power and not serving the people.

If Trump loses but he wins, wonder who he will latch onto next.

in the debate the other night, he was leaning hard into Tim Scott so my guess would be that Tim Scott will have a new lapdog for the next term. I'm sure Lindsay would also try to suck up to Biden and try to be the bipartisan bridge but hopefully Biden would tell him to go fuck himself.

Back