• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So........can we run the table?

That, is what we call historically competitive!

You know why we didn't get Harry

Cause k showed him game film and showed all the flaws

Can you imagine us 1 down 1 second to play and ANY of our players going to the line for 2 shots. We could literally have a player faint.

It will be tough, with BC and Va Tech at home, we might screw up and win one.

Can you imagine us 1 down 1 second to play and ANY of our players going to the line for 2 shots. We could literally have a player faint.

Can you imagine how much our mental frailties wreck havoc on Manning and Childress. Manning had one of the most clutch runs in NCAA Tournament history, and Childress , enough said.

I watched every bloody minute of the second half and overtimes. I get why this is so maddening, because these guys toggle between nailing contested 25 footers and getting outshot from the FT line by middle school church leaguers. Sadly, this team has some pieces that you could cobble together and win 10 ACC games with. The ACC is not that good and these guys are not that bad, I hope an off season does them some good to cleanse their collective palate and start fresh next year. I wish it was hopeless, but it's actually worse. They could be good.

Wake better not be in a close game with BC. They are such a head case, that they would lose. Needs to be a blow out.

Can you imagine how much our mental frailties wreck havoc on Manning and Childress. Manning had one of the most clutch runs in NCAA Tournament history, and Childress , enough said.

The thing is though, they sure don't project it on the bench. Everytime they show Manning he's standing there with arms crossed with a bewildered look on his face and as much as I love Chill, he just sits there. Get in somebody's face, call out their manhood, do something.

Wake better not be in a close game with BC. They are such a head case, that they would lose. Needs to be a blow out.

Our biggest win this season (margin) is a 10pt win over UNC-G. Let that soak in....we ain't blowing anybody out.

The thing is though, they sure don't project it on the bench. Everytime they show Manning he's standing there with arms crossed with a bewildered look on his face and as much as I love Chill, he just sits there. Get in somebody's face, call out their manhood, do something.

I just wonder if they just can not relate to a player not stepping up, like it goes against every fiber of there instincts.
Not the same but at my first job I was promoted from sales to GM. It drove me crazy that I had staff that I had to remind to sell, when it was a straight commission job. Realized I had not recruited well.

Last edited:
Well, it was really bad, especially some major planning lapses, but I thought there were moments of better coaching. We switched defense several times, played Moore and Collins more, called a TO or two. Maybe, something more, but at least, a small step.

Chill would act much differently if he were the head coach. He has to defer to dial tone Danny.

Back