• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FREE SHIRTS for students who attend the final 3 games!

RacerDeac

#iwasright #rjlies
Reaction score
This is what it has come to. Thanks Wellman.

i-zccn7ZW.jpg

Pretty common college athletics marketing campaign.

Pretty common college athletics marketing campaign.

Define common. Common at UNCC or common at an ACC school where kids sleep outdoors for tickets?

Must be new. I don't recall it in 4 years of attending all but maybe 1-2 games.

At least they are trying I guess. It's all so frustrating..

Define common. Common at UNCC or common at an ACC school where kids sleep outdoors for tickets?

Common as in I have six or seven Wake Forest basketball shirts that I didn't pay money for. Not sure what the timeline is, but it's a prevalent marketing tactic now to hand out apparel to "the first XXX fans" at all levels of basketball.

Does the offer include the cardboard cutout of Doral? Or, better yet, a pack of Dorals? I know I would need to be chain smoking like a fucking fiend to sit through one of these games in person.

Pro teams do it all the time.

It's gonna take more than a free t-shirt to get in my pants

Can we get 500 students per game? What do you think real student attendance has averaged this year- 150?

There was a game couple weeks back where they gave all the students free bacon. Still didn't work hahaha

There was a game couple weeks back where they gave all the students free bacon. Still didn't work hahaha

If free bacon doesn't work then nothing will. Other than winning, winning works.

Woof. NBA teams will do this on a Wednesday night when Milwaukee comes to town. Probably shouldn't be necessary for ACC conference games.

Back