• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU vs. Boston College - An Exercise in Masochism

BC took UNC to the wire just a week-and-a-half ago. They're still turrible but the team has played well, can't completely write it off

Yeah, we are known as an ACC tournament team!!!! :plos:

Ok, Cory just lost all credibility: "Wake when they get to the ACCT always puts up a fight" or something like that. I guess he doesn't wath the first round games.

Who the fuck cares about Codi. This is a lost season and the focus should be on next year.

Nice game. Even if it was against BC.
Pretty impressed with our 3 freshmen.

Moore 19 points, 7 boards, 2 steals and 3 blocks in 20 minutes. Yeah, he has conditioning issues and didn't play perfectly, but he gives us things that nobody else on this team can.

Moore 19 points, 7 boards, 2 steals and 3 blocks in 20 minutes. Yeah, he has conditioning issues and didn't play perfectly, but he gives us things that nobody else on this team can.

He played well, but he did it against the equivalent of the UNC JV team.

Just when I thought I was out, these freshmen pull me back in.

Doral looked like a deer in headlights during that interview

I thought he did well, considering that his first TV interview was over the headset to the guys in studio. I think he would've done much better if there'd been someone there talking to him.

Some of you guys will bitch about anything. I know who the hell we were playing tonight, but it was nice to the team playing together and as a team.

Moore should have been starting the whole year and averaging 20 min a game.

Back