• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU vs. Nostradamus - So You're Saying there's a Chance?

Fox Sports South here in Atlanta.

Might be on whatever channel carries the ACC network in a given area also? All 3 of the ACC games tonight, Louisville @ Pitt at 8:00, UNC @ NC State at 8:00 and ours at 9:00 are listed as ESPN3.

Last edited:
In Charlotte the game is on Fox Sports Southeast, channel 40 here.

I've found it on a Comcast Alternate channel here in VA. However, the guide lists it as not coming on until 10pm, after Capitals postgame.

Damnit. I think I remember this happening before - it meant it was blacked out but the Caps game ran long and the postgame took a while. Don't think coverage started until the 2nd half.

Before the suspensions I would have considered it a blessing in disguise - but really want to see Collins and Moore go up against Notre Dame.

Just want to see the Frosh play significant minutes....if Dinos gets his stroke going we'll be in it. If he continues to be a shell of himself, we won't be. #hottakes

Would have been nice to see how this worked in more games.

Strangely optimistic about this game... think we'll have a chance down the stretch.

Moore may give Auguste problems with his size if he doesn't pick up early fouls (assuming he plays real minutes).

Moore is the "star to watch", according to Capel.

game is blacked out on espn 3. Any help?

Sorry, should've clarified. No cable, just the bootleg espn roku channel. Streaming online anywhere?

good defensive start, we can't hit shit though

Second time Wilbekin has hit the bottom of the rim attempting a layup. Time for him to sit down.

Best stretch of D I think all season. Too bad we aren't hitting shots

Back