• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU vs. Nostradamus - So You're Saying there's a Chance?

Has any guard finished at the rim tonight?

our perimeter guys minus crawford are so freaking bad

Back in our new matchup zone I think we debuted against Pitt. Partially protecting Moore since he looks exhausted - but we've played some decent defense out of it. Just have to make something. Need more Crawford - seems hesitant to shoot it after his first few misses from outside.

If we can get just one solid 2/3 next year we could be good. Doral/Collins/Crawford are the real deal.

If anyone outside the freshman has a decent second half, we'll have a chance

I am really excited about our big guys next year with Doral, Collins, SJM, and Dinos.

Well that was sweet. We go 2 for 1, score, get a stop, then draw a 3rd foul and Crawford hits both at the line after a beautiful pass to Moore.

The whole half I was thinking the freshmen looked far better than the rest of the squad. The box score proves it. The freshmen scored 21 of 25 points.

Can BSD run a quick story about playing Collins and Moore together?

Back