• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

gooner is likely asleep. I can set it up around 2pm if he hasn't. I guess make it publicly viewable so the nubs can see, and then it is up to their teammate whether to account share or just explain everything.

gooner is likely asleep. I can set it up around 2pm if he hasn't. I guess make it publicly viewable so the nubs can see, and then it is up to their teammate whether to account share or just explain everything.

Sounds good to me. #ROLLDAMNTIDE

Looks like we need one more vet

Nice group of players so far. I don't feel bad about teaming up or backstabbing anyone committed so far. I love it.

Numbers and I can split up if we don't find somebody by 2 or so. That way we can get the game started.

I know Nonny has played in the past, so he may be an option.

I'm happy with this, yet somehow feel I will be unfulfilled by the time the game has finished.

I think the last couple of games I didn't stab you so we made progress from our early struggles with trust.

Game #117241: Eagles Killed Mafia
Password: rockchalk

Back