• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

I don't care about anonymous but if not being public means sd3 or any others trying to watch and learn can't see it, I do care about that.

You just start one and I'll figure out my premium

I logged out, searched the game by ID and ours popped up. You can click on the map and see where everybody is and it looks like you will be able to see past orders.

Does look like you will need to register to see "order history" but don't have to be a member of the game to see it.

What timelines are we aiming for with this? Speaking only for Doofus and I, we can make a move a day pretty easily (not counting time needed for negotiations and correspondence). I will need to look over things tonight when I get home for sure though.

Based on not receiving any of the three that we wanted I assume we all put in for essentially the same countries.

Based on not receiving any of the three that we wanted I assume we all put in for essentially the same countries.

I put in for France, Russia, and Germany but got Turkey. I blame Gooner.

Austria?

You might as well forfiet now.

Or start sucking turkeys dick

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I requested France, turkey, England, so I did great

Dont trust eagles. HE LIES.

Seek toogs out. He is a straight shooter.

Dont trust eagles. HE LIES.

Seek toogs out. He is a straight shooter.

Toogs is a fucking dick when it comes to the Black Sea

Back