• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shooting at an Orlando Gay Night Club

Newengland, bob is WAAAAAAAAY over the edge.He's is batshiit cray.

It doesn't matter to bob or Podhoretz that Obama never said that. Whatever the worst you can say is OK with them.

It's crazy town. Obama put a bullet between the eyes of Bin Laden but some dumb nypost opinion writer says something for clicks and people take it as gospel.

Isn't the shooter American?

Isn't he Muslim? Does that polling not give you some idea of how Muslims tend to view homosexuals? I realize it's an unpleasant truth that you'd rather not acknowledge, that most Muslims are extremely homophobic. There's a reason the penalties for gays in Islamic countries tend to be barbarian or the Islamic states in the UN routinely block things that would benefit the LGBT community.

Isn't he Muslim? Does that polling not give you some idea of how Muslims tend to view homosexuals? I realize it's an unpleasant truth that you'd rather not acknowledge, that most Muslims are extremely homophobic. There's a reason the penalties for gays in Islamic countries tend to be barbarian or the Islamic states in the UN routinely block things that would benefit the LGBT community.

Is someone wants to make a statement about how an American Muslim feels about gay rights using a survey, I'd at least expect the survey to include America Muslims.

Is someone wants to make a statement about how an American Muslim feels about gay rights using a survey, I'd at least expect the survey to include America Muslims.

That survey must not have been posted to Reddit yet.

Dave Rubin ‏@RubinReport
A big fuck you to white gay folks from Salon. #orlando
CkyHuvRVEAA84bq.jpg

You live in Orlando- were there a lot of Muslim led protests when this guy spoke at a local mosque?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/terrorists-are-turning-to-guns-more-often-in-u-s-attacks/

Terrorists are turning to guns more often in US attacks

"Guns are easier for terrorists to work with than explosives “and are less likely to result in a terrorist operation being compromised,” said Jeffrey Simon, a visiting lecturer in the department of political science at the University of California, Los Angeles, and author of the book “Lone Wolf Terrorism: Understanding the Growing Threat.” “That’s particularly appealing to lone wolves. We’ll see more of that in the U.S.”

I don't live in Orlando.

Amazing. A tragedy happens and youngbkf manages to make it all about himself and his fragile fucking ego.

Predictable responses in election season. Media has a misplaced focus on the hate crime element, as if ISIS isn't pretty much an equal opportunity hater. The guy on NBC this morning was practically crying over people jumping the gun calling it Islamic terrorism while having no problem himself calling it a hate crime. People focusing on guns, as if ISIS is going to have trouble securing guns in any event. See France.

FBI interviewed (news said interviewed, but maybe they meant investigated) this guy 3 times. The question is why. If this came up on a background check and he was allowed to pass the check so as not to endanger an ongoing investigation, heads should roll. Of course, it would be covered up precisely because heads would roll.

How dare you take away his constitutional right!

I hope that at a time like this, we can all put aside our political and religious opinions/arguments, and seek unity. God bless the people whose lives were taken, their families and their friends, and anyone else who was hurt by this tragedy. Truly miserable news. Hopefully, one day, we can live in a world where terrorism, and other tragic acts of hate, become less frequent. RIP to the poor souls who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

C'mon Shoo...It's not like Christians ever burned anyone at the stake for not believing...or used The Bible to justify slavery...or used The Bible to justify banning interracial in much of the south...or used The Bible to justify executing doctors...or bombing the Atlanta Olympics..

I hope that at a time like this, we can all put aside our political and religious opinions/arguments, and seek unity. God bless the people whose lives were taken, their families and their friends, and anyone else who was hurt by this tragedy. Truly miserable news. Hopefully, one day, we can live in a world where terrorism, and other tragic acts of hate, become less frequent. RIP to the poor souls who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Agreed. May all those who are suffering find happiness and liberation from their pain.

Yep

Do the Bob's talk politics before or after 69ing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back