• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shooting at an Orlando Gay Night Club

Now who's the pussy. Calling for safe spaces. Candy ass.

not calling for safe spaces. just saying this board would be better to read if all your stupid shit cluttered up one thread instead of all threads.

I may be a douchebag, but I'm not stupid

Nah, I just had a long conversation with you and am convinced you're really dumb. And douchey. And prone to histrionics. It's funny to hear you bitch about ad hominems when you repeatedly engaged in them.

not calling for safe spaces. just saying this board would be better to read if all your stupid shit cluttered up one thread instead of all threads.

Proof that you're a retard- just put me on ignore. Problem solved.

Proof that you're a retard- just put me on ignore. Problem solved.

or restrict you to one thread so you stop fucking up the boards.

i propose a poll. the majority will rule. the options are:

1- i am permanently banned
2- you are restricted to your own thread

agree? we can have a mod set up the poll.

So if there is a long list of people that dumb as shit BSF has a problem with it must be all those people have problems, nothing wrong with BSF at all.

or restrict you to one thread so you stop fucking up the boards.

i propose a poll. the majority will rule. the options are:

1- i am permanently banned
2- you are restricted to your own thread

agree? we can have a mod set up the poll.

Put up the poll exactly as follows on the main board and I'm game. "Milhouse has become so upset by BSF's posts that he has requested the following"
1. Either Milhouse be banned
2. Or BSF be banned
People only get one vote, public voting- no parodies allowed. Whoever gets more votes has to leave for good. It's a total bitch move on your part, a plea for censorship, but I don't expect you to acknowledge it. Anyway, if you agree to a poll with that title I'm up for it.

Put up the poll exactly as follows on the main board and I'm game. "Milhouse has become so upset by BSF's posts that he has requested the following"
2. Or BSF be banned
People only get one vote, public voting- no parodies allowed. Whoever gets more votes has to leave for good. It's a total bitch move on your part, a plea for censorship, but I don't expect you to acknowledge it. Anyway, if you agree to a poll with that title I'm up for it.

Uh, dude...

Trump and his xenophobic acolytes are far beyond the point of mere ignorance on this topic. How in the hell is the government supposed to identify and prevent religious extremists from purchasing weapons, without curtailing multiple constitutional rights? Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to assemble, right to bear arms, freedom from unreasonable search and seizure, etc.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Actually this thread was not fun at all. Then BSF made it about himself.

Right Ph, because responding to questions asked of me and defending myself from repeated insults is making it all about me. And this from the guy who is known for some of the most epic arguments the board has ever seen.

2. Or BSF be banned

you can title the poll however you want to. you can also add "milhouse wants to stick his tongue up hillary clinton's asshole" if you want. I'm just sick and tired of you fucking up all the threads, and you are such an attention whore who lacks self awareness that you can't figure it out.

mods - somebody start and monitor the poll to make sure parodies don't vote

and I don't care if you are banned. just keep your crap to one thread

you can title the poll however you want to. you can also add "milhouse wants to stick his tongue up hillary clinton's asshole" if you want. I'm just sick and tired of you fucking up all the threads, and you are such an attention whore who lacks self awareness that you can't figure it out.

mods - somebody start and monitor the poll to make sure parodies don't vote

Have the mods put it up. It's a pity you couldn't just take advantage of the ignore function like everyone else, but I get that you're a retarded shithead and probably can't figure it out.

Nah, the choice is for you or me to be banned. If I was limited to one thread I wouldn't want to stick around anyway.

works for me

ETA - no I do not want you banned. restricted to one thread. If you don't want to post on it, that is your decision

Last edited:
Back