• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ban the fucking guns

how does a Bad Ass Citizen know what to do if he/she stumbles on a situation where BA Citizen 2 is already fighting a Bad Guy? shoot both or save ammo and shoot the winner...?

how does a Bad Ass Citizen know what to do if he/she stumbles on a situation where BA Citizen 2 is already fighting a Bad Guy? shoot both or save ammo and shoot the winner...?
Lots of call of duty playing/training I suppose

i assume the police took him out with one of those fucking annoying no-scope sniper shots

And you can be taken off the list once you find out. It happens all the time.

You didn't say anything about the laws that allow anyone to get a gun if the background check is delayed.

Not really. It's pretty hard to challenge inclusion on the no fly list because the government doesn't have to tell you why it put you on there

http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/its-honor-continue-being-valued-over-countless-hum-53094

Don’t think I haven’t noticed all this. Rarely a month goes by without all of you pausing to weigh me against a certain number of lives—often a dozen or more—and quickly deciding I’m more worthwhile. Gosh, you must really, really love me.

I mean, wow, who do I thank first? I guess I’ve got to start with lawmakers. No one so consistently speaks up on my behalf, praises what I stand for, and does everything in their power to make sure no harm ever comes to me. These are individuals who have hundreds of thousands of constituents whose lives they could so easily put ahead of my interests, yet these principled elected officials steadfastly refuse to do so. Instead, they stick to their guiding beliefs and firmly declare that I—a simple modular rifle with high-capacity-magazine compatability—have more value than any number of human beings. It’s truly humbling.

What a blessing it is to reside in a society with such clear and unwavering priorities.

And here’s the thing: It’s not just one life that I’m considered more valuable than. And it’s not 10 lives, either. It’s not even 49 lives. It’s many, many hundreds of lives! Including children’s! Each day that I’m here and they’re not is another affirmation that you consider me more valuable, more sacred, more inviolable than all of them. Frankly, I’m not even sure what I’ve done to deserve such incredible treatment.

So she took 7 minutes to financially capitalize on one of the worst moments in American history. You're right that is disgusting and self serving.

eb6.jpg

So she took 7 minutes to financially capitalize on one of the worst moments in American history. You're right that is disgusting and self serving.

Who is "she?" The author said the gun store clerk was a man.

The Author who found it relevant to inform us that law abiding citizens can purchase weapons in America.

How did she financially capitalize? She spent the money, and gave it to the store.

She is probably paid salary for her job, so it's not like she made a ton of money off of all the clicks she's going to get.

Now that I'm done addressing the stupidity of your posts, especially since it's pretty clear that you just don't give a damn how easy it is to buy these weapons that are responsible for mass murder, I will say that just because something is legal does not mean that it's beneath being ridiculed. It's asinine that a gun like that can be purchased by almost anybody in a day's time, much less seven minutes.

The Second Amendment was not written with these types of guns in mind. It was written when a musket fired four shots a minute, if you were really good at reloading it. It's probably safe to say that were the Founding Fathers (who everybody is so fond of) were around today they would have some issues with how the 2nd Amendment is being applied absolutely in America.

Last edited:
The Author who found it relevant to inform us that law abiding citizens can purchase weapons in America.
Rather than playing dumb, you could just say that you don't care how easy it is to legally buy assault rifles.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Rather than playing dumb, you could just say that you don't care how easy it is to legally buy assault rifles.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

AN AR-15 ISN'T AN ASSAULT RIFLE YOU IDIOT!!!! LOOK MDMH, IF YOU AREN'T INFORMED THEN THERE'S NO POINT IN EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS. LEAVE IT TO THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW GUNS TO SET THE GUN LAWS!!!

AN AR-15 ISN'T AN ASSAULT RIFLE YOU IDIOT!!!! LOOK MDMH, IF YOU AREN'T INFORMED THEN THERE'S NO POINT IN EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS. LEAVE IT TO THE PEOPLE WHO SELL GUNS TO SET THE GUN LAWS!!!

FIFY

The Onion strikes again:

It’s An Honor To Continue Being Valued Over Countless Human Lives

by An AR-15
200.jpg

You see, I’m just a humble lightweight, magazine-fed semi-automatic rifle; I never expected this kind of outpouring of affection. But time and time again, you’ve shown me how much I matter to you. To see so many people—people who could be working to protect and care for human lives—actively devoting their time and energy to making sure I’m the one who’s protected and cared for instead—it’s beyond touching.

Don’t think I haven’t noticed all this. Rarely a month goes by without all of you pausing to weigh me against a certain number of lives—often a dozen or more—and quickly deciding I’m more worthwhile. Gosh, you must really, really love me.

I mean, wow, who do I thank first? I guess I’ve got to start with lawmakers. No one so consistently speaks up on my behalf, praises what I stand for, and does everything in their power to make sure no harm ever comes to me. These are individuals who have hundreds of thousands of constituents whose lives they could so easily put ahead of my interests, yet these principled elected officials steadfastly refuse to do so. Instead, they stick to their guiding beliefs and firmly declare that I—a simple modular rifle with high-capacity-magazine compatability—have more value than any number of human beings. It’s truly humbling.

What a blessing it is to reside in a society with such clear and unwavering priorities.

And here’s the thing: It’s not just one life that I’m considered more valuable than. And it’s not 10 lives, either. It’s not even 49 lives. It’s many, many hundreds of lives! Including children’s! Each day that I’m here and they’re not is another affirmation that you consider me more valuable, more sacred, more inviolable than all of them. Frankly, I’m not even sure what I’ve done to deserve such incredible treatment.

I can’t imagine it was always easy to hold an 8-pound aluminum-and-synthetic firearm in higher regard than the lives of your fellow citizens—after all, these are good people with rich experiences and families and dreams—but this country has always managed to find a way to put me first. Sure, there was that difficult decade beginning in 1994 when you decided that the lives of your friends, neighbors, and loved ones were maybe a little more important than I was. But you all responded in the best way possible in 2004: You were given the straightforward choice between me and untold numbers of innocent people’s lives, and you said resoundingly, “We’ll take the civilian version of a military weapon.”

And believe me, you’ve more than made it up to me in the years since. How many times in the past few years have you directly compared my worth against that of individuals who were, until recently, living, breathing, and experiencing life, and arrived at the determination that I’m number one? To be honest, I’ve kind of lost count.

Listen, I’m not sure if I’ll ever be able to pay you back for your loyalty and admiration, but I’ll try. I’ll just keep on doing what I do best.

Now, I don’t want to jinx anything, but considering how consistently you’ve favored me over the lives of your fellow Americans—for example, in July 2012, in December 2012, in December 2015, and on and on—I can’t imagine you’ll be altering your priorities anytime soon. So I just want to reiterate how truly grateful I am to the millions of you out there who regularly jump into action at the merest suggestion that any human life might be more valuable than I am, and who stand up proudly and say, “No, this particular device is far, far more important than someone’s child, than someone’s spouse, than someone’s parent.”

And after last weekend, I know I can count on you to do the same again.

This is what common sense is up against in 'Murica '16. We're fucked.

This was kind of my reaction to that post.
This thread has been enlightening in many ways... and not always in a good way.

As of 12 this morning there have been 93 gun deaths and 205 injuries stemming from gun violence in the United States in the last 72 hours...that excludes the Orlando incident (adding 50 deaths and 53 more injuries).

Guns aren't the problem folks.

Back