• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 SHEEP - Main Thread

I want to play. If tsy is looking fur a new team, I guess I am too

I'm looking for a team as well. I went rogue last year since my old squad didn't participate.

My resume includes an individual sheep cup championship (2015) and a team sheep cup championship (sometime before 2015).

TimDunk and Slim, are you guys interested?

Anyway guess I'm a free agent. Above average Sheep player good for one horrendous overthought answer every week

I'm looking for a team as well. I went rogue last year since my old squad didn't participate.

My resume includes an individual sheep cup championship (2015) and a team sheep cup championship (sometime before 2015).

TimDunk and Slim, are you guys interested?

I'm down.

Do me a favor and post your teams as they get settled:

Team Name
Player1
Player2
Player3
Player4

Who wants to be team Broken Sheeple Scene's fourth player?

It's RSF, me and Deac6 right now if I recall correctly.

I need a team/need to remember my old team.

Best thread I've seen all year, minus the hot chicks thread. :)

bym, I think it was me, you , rubbin and captain but I might be wrong about captain. I know I was on a team with rubbin.

Team Minus the Hot Chicks
bym051d
WakeTheNation

Rubbins? ITC? You guys in?

lol, I honestly forgot who I was on teams with last year. At this point with the new job and such, I'm all about being a follower instead of a captain.

Back