• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was considering it, but can't find any friends who care.

I've got tons of friends who care, but live too far away for a get together. I really dont want to drive all the way to Winston to watch such a late match.

Why don't you two meet up and watch it together somewhere between Thomasville and High Point ?

I've got tons of friends who care, but live too far away for a get together. I really dont want to drive all the way to Winston to watch such a late match.

Copa American doesn't care about east coast #teamold.

Thinking about sitting in the back patio and watching on a laptop with a bowl of popcorn if I could keep the mosquitoes away.

I usually do trivia on Tuesdays and I'm sure Foothills will have the game on but no audio, so I will probably just watch at home. My soccer watching buddies are either home with a fresh new baby, or out of the country this week.

I usually do trivia on Tuesdays and I'm sure Foothills will have the game on but no audio, so I will probably just watch at home. My soccer watching buddies are either home with a fresh new baby, or out of the country this week.

this always pissed me off trying to sports + trivia there

You won't need audio to appreciate the thrashing we'll receive tonight #ConditionedUSMNTfan

I've chatted with the manager and he tries to never start audio for something he can't keep on the whole time, and trivia wins out over sports on trivia nights. so even if the game started at 8:00, he'd avoid putting the audio on if he knew it was going to have to be shut off for 9:00. Stinks, but I can understand.

But yeah audio levels for trivia can be atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back