• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
NC peeps -- do we want Charter or Uverse for TV/internets?

I would try UVerse in the 828 first. I'm not super happy with my Charter service thus far this year (and they're my only option FTL).

Wake needs to pump the brakes with these fundraising emails. I've already donated twice this year.

Wake needs to pump the brakes with these fundraising emails. I've already donated twice this year.

I've gotten like 5 today. Oddly, we didn't get a follow-up email until 2 weeks ago for the Wake Will event we attended this past winter.

yes, it is annoying. I did intend to donate for their fiscal year but almost didn't want to do so from one of these emails, because I didn't want to encourage this kind of spamming. but I did anyway. oh well.

Came here to post only that these constant fundraising emails from Wake are annoying as fuck.

I get snail mail from Wake, but no emails. I'm guessing you can change the settings in your WIN or whatever.

I used to live in a house with 2 other alums so we'd get triple the mailings/magazines. At least they just send 1 of everything for my wife and me.

Chat Thread 192: Not Causing Trouble, Not Bothering Nobody

I'm going to change my email in WIN to plama's email.

yes, it is annoying. I did intend to donate for their fiscal year but almost didn't want to do so from one of these emails, because I didn't want to encourage this kind of spamming. but I did anyway. oh well.

Thanks a lot.

Love,
Everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back