• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

I was RB'd last night.

And I don't hate Tejas' investigation as those 2 and gooner were my top 3 people of interest after night 1. Tejas, I'm assuming tic was your n1 and toogs was n2? I know tic didn't like my logic but I still think this leaves gooner as the most likely target after the n1 stuff. Not only was he the last of the 3 to make the vote, but we now know that the other three that voted for Smidge were all civ.

And he still looked like shit with his vote and leave post ***Goon***

***gooner***

Toogs was a very good investigation. I would have gone hard at him for hanging Rommy.
And not sure how I feel about this vote considering Knight is the lead vote getter and knew I'd probably still be going after Gooner

Has nonny even posted yet?

LOLBAD post... nonny made a shitload of posts prior to this.

***gooner*** ? Fuck I don't know

LOLBAD again, but at the very least, should mean that dickinhand and gooner can't be maf together

Toogs was first on smidge, right? Any chance he orchestrated that push?

***toogs***

First one seems like a nub civ thought - Rom told him no - then he votes toog anyway. I'm thinking all of these posts are just simpleton civ posts (no offense dickinhand, you're new)

Customers all on my jock today, fucking old ladies can remember 25 grandkids birthdays and can't keep up with a Gmail password

Fluff.

When looked at, these posts look super terrible in theory, but I HIGHLY doubt dickinhand comes in the game with that first post after what happened last game regarding tejas' dumbtell and the aftermath of that, to do it again. That would be such a dickless move and he should feel embarrassed if maf. Think dickinhand is prob just confused, trying to follow along, civ.

We don't need a nub player coming in here and trying to play the "oh lol, im stupid" card and getting away with it for clearance purposes. I'd blame all of you dumbass deacs for teaching that to him if so.

I'm probably not counting votes until 8am per usual

wait the cop came out after the angel died? What planet am I on?

wait the cop came out after the angel died? What planet am I on?

He didn't want to risk getting nightkilled and not giving us his two investigations since there isn't any protection anymore

DAFUQ IS TIMDRUNK AT? COME OUT SON

Bullshit that's a dumbtell, just because I didn't see nonnys first 1 or 2 posts?

He didn't want to risk getting nightkilled and not giving us his two investigations since there isn't any protection anymore

you bread crumb and roll the dice, the worst case is you get killed, instead of the automatic case being you get killed.

Seriously man, wtf? You said earlier that you civ leaned me and I'm one of the few trying again. Also, Toogs late post in OT should have been enough to set him aside in your mind. I'm super anxious to hear why you chose the two of us.

my late post was basically simultaneous to the killshot. I wouldn't have found it alignment indicative

(1) tic: doofus
(3) toogs: rommy, boston, smidge
(1) gooner: tejas
(1) tejas – timdunk
(3) smidge – toogs, tic, gooner

***gooner*** ? Fuck I don't know

No, vote Smidge. We can still do this.

Again, regarding Gooner/Dickinhand, dickinhand puts a vote on Gooner taking him to 2 and within one of the lead. Besides his post reading like "fuck, I have no idea" perplexed civ, I highly doubt these two can both be mafia together based on those 2 posts (gooner replied in thread to him when he could have just told him in chad to put his vote on one of the 2 people in the lead). Why would Gooner want his teammate putting him in danger unnecessarily when dickinhand could throw a vote anywhere and get away with it cause he's a nub?

If we don't kill Knight, I think if we wanted to kill Gooner, and he came back maf, then that should mean that dickinhand is civ.

you bread crumb and roll the dice, the worst case is you get killed, instead of the automatic case being you get killed.

It's 6/3

I cleared two of the best players remaining and have left us a pool of 6 (50/50 shot) with two mislynches left

I think it was the right move

LOLBAD post... nonny made a shitload of posts prior to this.
but I HIGHLY doubt dickinhand comes in the game with that first post after what happened last game regarding tejas' dumbtell and the aftermath of that, to do it again. That would be such a dickless move and he should feel embarrassed if maf. Think dickinhand is prob just confused, trying to follow along, civ.

We don't need a nub player coming in here and trying to play the "oh lol, im stupid" card and getting away with it for clearance purposes. I'd blame all of you dumbass deacs for teaching that to him if so.

I don't agree that was a dumbtell. Nonny only had 3 posts in the 10 pages of the game at that point, and I didn't notice them, not to mention that it was phrased as a question.

my late post was basically simultaneous to the killshot. I wouldn't have found it alignment indicative

Right, it was very close to the killshot post and that's enough to keep suspicion on you in my mind, but overall, I'm not sure you NEED to make your rommy post anyway if you're maf. I don't think you need to do shit like that as maf to win. You're good. You knew the killshot could come at any second when you were typing up the post and there were THREATS about NIGHTPOSTING earlier in the game.

Anyway, brool story co, we are both civs. If Nonny is truthful about RB and we have tejas as cop and dickinhand as a nilla civ, then that leaves Knight, timdrunk, Da. Anyone else I'm forgetting?

Back