• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

lol oh come on.

CohoSalmon4-29-14.gif

Official List:
1. Rommy
2. Tejas
3. Knight
4. Da
5. Nonny
6. Boston
7.Tim
8. Tic
9. Goon
10. MDMH
11. Doof
12.Toogs
13.Smidge

I know I am a legit 8-9-10 but bumping me up and Tic down cause #recencybias

He mad.

First protip:

Rommy and I cannot BOTH be mafia, that is, unless we are GODS at this game and I should re-rank.

we have an hour and 10 minutes to continue to dutch rudder each other before mafia tries to kill you/me. i love you

Game Power Rankings:

1. Roman
2. Toog
3. Da
4. Knight
5. tickles
6. Nonny
7. Tejas
8. timdunk
9. Boston
10. Molly
11. Goon
12. Doofus
13. Smidge

Nah.

1.) Nonny
2.) Toogs
3.) Da
4.) Roman
5.) Boston
6.) Tejas
7.) Tic
8.) Gooner
9.) Doofus
10.) Knight
11.) Molly
12.) Timdunk
13.) Smidge

Too many people getting by on reputation right now, but I think this is accurate in the moment. I think Boston/Tejas and Gooner/Doofus are probably interchangeable (and their respective strengths/weaknesses are actually sorta similar). SD3 would be 15th, I think, after the obligatory "getting hit by a car". (#hubris, but I'd put myself 4th, between Da and Rommy)

Also: yeah I'm not in this game, and I haven't read most of the past two clusterfucks. Whatever, shut up, I'm posting this.

Official List:
1. Rommy
2. Tejas
3. Knight
4. Da
5. Nonny
6. Boston
7.Tim
8. Tic
9. Goon
10. MDMH
11. Doof
12.Toogs
13.Smidge

hhh-not-bad-o.gif

Official List:
1. Rommy
2. Tejas
3. Knight
4. Da
5. Nonny
6. Boston
7.Tim
8. Tic
9. Goon
10. MDMH
11. Doof
12.Toogs
13.Smidge

I don't really care because I think lists are awesome, but having Tejas at #2 and me below any Deacs is hilolarious

See? All I had to do was post #rankings and all the hobknobbers come out of the woodwork

#success

Back