• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

Whoever these mafia guys are, I like em. Doing us solids all around.

***rommy*** is playing too clever by half

Have to go to work, won't be around for deadline goodbye

Good thing for all of you is that if we kill Romcom and he comes back mafia, then I'm basically an IC and you guys get to follow me as your leader.

I think rommy generally speaking tries to get good suquers lynched early. Normally its Tic, cant do that 2 games in a row. Got to switch it up, therefore toogs

Boston I originally paired with gooner, which still might be true. But rommy has moved to top of list.

(2) tic: goner, doofus
(3) toogs: rommy, boston, smidge
(2) gooner: tic, tejas
(1) tejas – timdunk
(1) smidge - toogs

JK, I'm back.

LOL @ the bolded. Gooner? Rofflecopter.

But yes, it needs to be done. ***SMIDGE*** needs to die because either way it's very ++++++++++EV

OMG, can we please do this? Actually D1 lynch a player that should be D1 lynched?

***Smidge***

3 votes on smidge in a 4 minute span. gooner and tic both voting for each other and then both switching to smidge.

Good thing for all of you is that if we kill Romcom and he comes back mafia, then I'm basically an IC and you guys get to follow me as your leader.

Not really, and Id LOVE to hear why

I think rommy generally speaking tries to get good suquers lynched early. Normally its Tic, cant do that 2 games in a row. Got to switch it up, therefore toogs

Boston I originally paired with gooner, which still might be true. But rommy has moved to top of list.

rommy never votes for me. he loves me

move me up all of your lists, im ready to blow

The most questionable thing about Rommy re: last round is how he was FINE with what transpired at the end of the round. Sure, he voted for Toog (likely for punitive reasons), but when Toog came back and was participating, Rommy disappeared and gave no insight into what he thought of his alignment with actual posts to judge.

Strong Rommy knows that in a situation where one of Toog, Gooner, me, or X (X being any random lol deac) has a chance of going D1, then he sure as hell would want to kill X or save one of us. He didn't. That's not good.

Back