• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

Maybe a discussion for later, but I think the most likely setup is TTTTMCx based on the night hit.

And that the remaining civ power is not a doctor

On the bright side, we have a 50% chance to have a full cop!

Ryala you're making it hard.....

....not to vote for you

How do you come to this conclusion?

Doc almost certainly should be on the confirmed civ there. Scenarios with very few civ specials result in his death, and in cases without a ton of civ specials, you're just taking a random protection shot anyway. If we wanna play out the permutations here, protecting the IC is probably way more +EV than any other move.

Doc almost certainly should be on the confirmed civ there. Scenarios with very few civ specials result in his death, and in cases without a ton of civ specials, you're just taking a random protection shot anyway. If we wanna play out the permutations here, protecting the IC is probably way more +EV than any other move.

We are on a deac board. I could nearly 100% assure you that if we have a doc, they did not protect the IC last night. People here think the jailkeeper role isn't worthy of protection, let alone something like an IC

Civ post

Highly doubt mafia comes forward and even tries to fake this analysis

That's the exact type of math analysis you can do as maf and not give anything of substance.

[not saying ryala is maf for sure at all, just that a post like that isn't clearing in the least to me]

Back