• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9 ++ Mafia - Now Banter Thread - Don't forget Doofus

Eagles' maf tell engaged. We don't have to kill him yet though.

Gooner is a civ

Da might be pretty useful as an ic

Eagles' maf tell engaged. We don't have to kill him yet though.

Gooner is a civ

We've already discussed that I don't have a maf tell based on the fact that the last 2483x games someone said this I've been civ. This will be game 2484.

Also, I was gonna respond to you in the other thread SD3, but my trainer name is BrolPot. A weird number of murderous dictators with the word bro inserted into them were already taken. Had to dig deep for this one. But the Khmer Rouge feels like a natural fit on #TeamValor

We've already discussed that I don't have a maf tell based on the fact that the last 2483x games someone said this I've been civ. This will be game 2484.

Maf tell re-engaged here.

***Eagles***

On my 3rd shit today. Just an unreal feeling, complex: jubilant but anxious. What is to come?

Someone should go back and do some #math on this game

Hypotheses:
- High correlation between how quickly you post in thread day 1 and how often you get lynched
- Low correlation between how often you talk about shits and are mafia
- No correlation between SD3 and his ability to catch mafia

Hypotheses:
- High correlation between how quickly you post in thread day 1 and how often you get lynched

.4538 R2 on first 4 day lynch for first 3 posters. The math has been done. #science

Hypotheses:

I dumptell regardless of alignment but yes

Back