• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 2 - CLOSED

i should have googled an image of a skeeball game.

Question didn't ask for reasonable. This is Sheep. Simple math says 50 x 10 = 500. #winning

Clearly I"m wrong again (as I am on all the number questions), but it says "score you" would score.

No way is the "average" person (you) scoring 10 "50's".

The silent majority regularly hones their skills at their favorite haunt, Chuck E. Cheese's.

I want to meet these 13 people who think 500 is a reasonable score on 10 skeeball throws for an average person.

I just assumed the top little round thing is 100 and you get 10 throws based off no knowledge of this game since about 1986 at the showbiz at Carmel commons rip. I'm sure you children play every weekend and it's changed and you think that robbers toss guns in the trash.

Clearly I"m wrong again (as I am on all the number questions), but it says "score you" would score.

No way is the "average" person (you) scoring 10 "50's".

I thought 100 was the clear sheep answer. Still tied for most point, I guess.

Sorry guys. Those last 2 were deadly. Figured chat would be the runaway answer given the last question.

I thought 100 was the clear sheep answer. Still tied for most point, I guess.

I went 200 assuming someone would be like they aren't going to get the lowest total on all 10 balls, and 300-400 makes no sense in sheep and 500 is way too high.

Someone you confide in other than family/friends

Priest/Pastor - 37
Coworkers - 15
Therapist/Psychiatrist - 11
Lawyer - 1
Pet - 1
Teacher - 1

Something that can ruin a vacation

Weather - 55
Getting Sick - 9
Lost Luggage - 1
Baby - 1

Weather?! Is this a joke?? There are plenty of things you can do on vacation when the weather sucks. Nothing you can do if you're sick

tumblr_nig5xqiTsx1t5k21yo3_500.gif

And I think the skeeball fucked with people because they are used to the old ones where 50 is the top hole and top score.

Now they have those tricky 100 point holes in the corners. I don't feel 500 is unreasonable (hence why I put it).

Felt like this week could go either way for me. Glad it went the way it did.

NGbus7Az.jpg

Back