• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Scout May Close Up Shop

Where will Braces file all of her lunch reports with Ron Wellman?

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes, again

If you can read through the homerism, unrealistic predictions, and remedial analysis, Deman does have some kernels of insider knowledge that I don't see on this board. We do a good job of analyzing games and aggregating news/recruiting feeds but, as the Giles situation indicated, there are no insiders here.

Having said that, if anyone is foolish enough to pay for his site, feel free to PM me any interesting tidbits.

Last edited:
If you can read through the homerism, unrealistic predictions, and remedial analysis, Deman does have some kernels of insider knowledge that I don't see on this board. We do a good job of analyzing games and aggregating news/recruiting feeds but, as the Giles situation indicated, there are no insiders here.

Having said that, if anyone is foolish enough to pay for his site, feel free to PM me any interesting tidbits.

Oh, and by the way, he's not coming here.

Paladeac is a woman, ppl forget that

no they don't

I've never forgiven them for the ads they had on their site that gave every one a computer virus.

A one time occurrence was bad enough but that ad was up for at least a month it seemed.

I've never forgiven them for the ads they had on their site that gave every one a computer virus.

A one time occurrence was bad enough but that ad was up for at least a month it seemed.

Ditto. That shit was hard to get rid of too.

I loved that I was paying for the secret info that we may be stealing Billy Donovan away from Florida to read from Jeff Goodman a couple days later that we were talking to [Redacted].

Just came to post this. I legit read the thread title and thought to myself, the virus finally got them

I went over there last night and clicked on the premium board. There is zero activity.

I just checked too, they're not even discussing this topic, which I think would be a big deal to them.

I just checked too, they're not even discussing this topic, which I think would be a big deal to them.

From what I've heard from folks close to the situation, it really isn't a big deal to them (the guys on the Wake Scout board). Obviously, it's a messy, public divorce with their CEO, but I think all the "closing up shop" stuff has been completely blown out of proportion.

There's a lot of great sites that are a part of that network, and I have several friends who are publishers for Scout. It's essentially business as usual, with the expectation that a new CEO will be announced in a few weeks.

Back