• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

All time mlb infielders

Played short stop and Ozzie Smith was my favorite player to watch as a kid.

Ozzie at short stop is a must. Probably Brooks at 3rd & Joe Morgan at 2nd.

Gehrig/Hornsby/A-Rod/Schmidt

Surprised they listed Musial at 1B. He played 2/3 of his career in the outfield, even though he split time fairly equally between all three OF spots.

How does Keith Hernandez not even make at Top Ten list over a handful of designated hitters ?

I love Edgar Martinez, but few would consider him a 3B.

it's the same bullshit backwards logic that has kept the best offensive talent of all time out of the hall of fame

but okay, sure

So yeah, those are not related at all.

yes, keeping alex rodriguez off of a list of all-time mlb infielders because of steroid use is totally different than keeping barry bonds out of the hall of fame because of steroid use

yes

yes, keeping alex rodriguez off of a list of all-time mlb infielders because of steroid use is totally different than keeping barry bonds out of the hall of fame because of steroid use

yes

Meh, I saw HOF and thought Pete Rose (the big debate when I was growing up). Guess I'm showing my age. I think there is a difference between an ESPN list and the HOF but certainly related. I'm fine with both of them being left out.

135656_600.jpg

Back