• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Would be nice if this quieted the Bernie donks. But it won't.

The Bernie delegates are pretty quiet at the moment. Maybe Bernie's request for them to simmer down has worked. I wish Barbara Boxer would come out and troll them and insult them like she did in Nevada. Hopefully someone will get them fired up and angry.

ITT we learn youngBKF likes gay folks more than black folks. Probably still likes black folks more than Muslims. Probably.

The Bernie delegates are pretty quiet at the moment. Maybe Bernie's request for them to simmer down has worked. I wish Barbara Boxer would come out and troll them and insult them like she did in Nevada. Hopefully someone will get them fired up and angry.

Well maybe at the convention, but not online

Seriously, is anyone watching this sleepy guy? That fucking joke he just told, ouch.

70% of African Americans voted for Prop 8. Glad all these black Hillary voters are now down with the gays. That's definitely a welcome change. Wonder if she ever mentions gay rights in those black churches she visits.

The blacks are a higher rate of gay than the whites. No one gay shames more than the blacks. It's disgusting

70% of African Americans voted for Prop 8. Glad all these black Hillary voters are now down with the gays. That's definitely a welcome change. Wonder if she ever mentions gay rights in those black churches she visits.
They discuss gay rights as she breaks out her bottle of hot sauce.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Who was it that whined about the RNC talked about Clinton? All they're doing is talking about Trump.

Woof Al. These jokes. It looks like a decade in Washington really does strip someone of their entire identity.

Glad he wasn't the VP pick. I couldn't take six months of that.

Back