• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Hot damn her speech was awesome. And to echo FYC- nice to slay Trump but not mention his name. You know it pissed that little-handed fucker off.

Oh look another Kennedy. And now he's referring to how he was admitted to Harvard at birth. I know its a Warren intro but come on. Nothing says FIGHT THE POWER like a fucking Kennedy.

Tone. Deaf.

Fightin' words.

You wanna take this outside, FRIEND?

It must be embarrassing for trump that he had to drag 5 of his relatives up to give speeches just to fill the schedule, while the Dems will feature a powerhouse lineup.

LOL Elizabeth crushing on Trump's golden parachute 45 secs in when a the ginger Kennedy kid just introduced you. She of all people should know how the Kennedy's became rich.

Not a fan of this. At all.

What have the political Kennedy family done to hurt every day Americans? On a grand scheme. Save me the Teddy driving drunk over a bridge thing. I'm talking policy.

Hi, I'm on delay, but I love Michelle so much.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

What have the political Kennedy family done to hurt every day Americans? On a grand scheme. Save me the Teddy driving drunk over a bridge thing. I'm talking policy.

If anything, they should be applauded for giving us Diamond Joe Quimby.

Oh look another Kennedy. And now he's referring to how he was admitted to Harvard at birth. I know its a Warren intro but come on. Nothing says FIGHT THE POWER like a fucking Kennedy.

Tone. Deaf.

Like W was to Yale and then Harvard???

meat and potatoes attack speech, would be better without the 30 narcissistic bernie bros that want attention

Back