• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

Eagles...when you're not driving...

Why tie chic with MM with only 10 minutes until the end of the round. You say yourself you hadn't been paying much attention and didn't care much this round but then you go and make a very meaningful vote that ties a now strong lean civ with a mafia member.

This was also right in the middle of MM spewing about where he should place his vote and you completely ended that conversation with your vote (potentially trying to save MM from having to make a move himself)

I followed rd1. Thought her post that MM quoted was bad. Put the caveat in so people didn't just flood votes in favor of chic because of my vote. Tried to make clear that I didn't like her post but didn't want people stacking just because I voted for her.

MM I don't read well and generally don't support dying d1 because of his activity level.

Da (2) – eagles, smidge
Damo (1) – tic
Gouda (1) – doofus
Timdunk (1) – dv7
Dv7 (1) – gouda
Smidge (1) - da

Nonny and eagles aren't both mafia

***Doofus*** I think that one of MM's late posts before dying was some possible separation between him and a possible mafia teammate. I thought about Chic as well, but it seems less likely to try and get someone to switch to another mafia teammate in that situation. I guess it could depend on his powers. I also think it is telling that he didn't mention Duff as being someone to look at "next" despite him having votes and also being on him.

***Doofus*** I think that one of MM's late posts before dying was some possible separation between him and a possible mafia teammate. I thought about Chic as well, but it seems less likely to try and get someone to switch to another mafia teammate in that situation. I guess it could depend on his powers. I also think it is telling that he didn't mention Duff as being someone to look at "next" despite him having votes and also being on him.

Does doofus have the stones to come after me if he's mafia?

Probably not.

Thought dv7's posts coming back read meh to me so I was leaning towards opening on him here but with MM on the block don't see the incentive of a teammate showing up in the last minute like that throwing a civ up there knowing how it would look. Maybe I'm over thinking that.

Agree that Nonny looks good

Agree with your dv conclusion. If he is a mafia teammate that needed to place a vote late he probably would have gone somewhere random. Why vote duff unless the chatzy has some machinations in place what will make it to where mystery doesn't die? A fake claim or something?

Just got done with meetings for the day. Let's get weird.

Swear to god, I said same thing after that timdunk post and civ leaned him for it. Hes civ in my head.

Seriously tho, where is damo? Eagles and dv7 not looking too hot either. I'm bout to mount up on nonny and have that beautiful bastard bring me a win.

Does doofus have the stones to come after me if he's mafia?

Probably not.

I don't think I have played with him before so I'm not sure. I just think its odd that MM would call out two people as being the next targets and didn't include Duff who would also have been a logical choice. Easy way to get some seperation imo. I'm fine going Chic too, but I would prefer doofus.

I don't think I have played with him before so I'm not sure. I just think its odd that MM would call out two people as being the next targets and didn't include Duff who would also have been a logical choice. Easy way to get some seperation imo. I'm fine going Chic too, but I would prefer doofus.

I'm just being a dick to doofus

I just bought a Nexus 6P on amazon yesterday. Pretty pumped to replace my garbage G3 with it.

Crowd sourcing mafia moves is not a good look. Better to just do something really stupid, pretend to defend it for like ten minutes, then just admit you were wrong and tell everyone to shut up.

You know 22, gotta say, I like you, but I don't like this post.

Swear to god, I said same thing after that timdunk post and civ leaned him for it. Hes civ in my head.

Seriously tho, where is damo? Eagles and dv7 not looking too hot either. I'm bout to mount up on nonny and have that beautiful bastard bring me a win.

I'm getting a "everyone expects me to help so here is some shit" vibe from eagles. But not really mafish

I also have a Note 5 as my "lol, the company is paying for this, this is only for streaming video" phone.

I could get behind this logic.

Doofus quotes the Zika post by MM and says "probs mafia" and places the first vote on him. He then disappears and it is probably too late to switch by the time the run-up happens. MM can't be happy with his performance and wanted to go out by "helping" his team in some way. MM couldn't come back to the thread and say he helped his team win with his death if he just named two civs and nothing came of it.

doofus

Back