• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

I could get behind Smidge.

Literally and figuratively.

Mystery (3) - doofus, nonny, duff
Tic (2) – z22, raise
Chic (2) - mystery, smidge
nonny (1) – tic
Da (1) – redwing
Raise (1) – damo
Ryala (1) – nonny
Dv7 (1) – knight
Knight (1) – da
redwing (1) – chic
Duff (1) – gouda

Last edited:
Don't really think Chic can be maf after that because she defended Knight. I'm a Knight fan and even I know that's a REALLY TOUGH SELL to most of this crowd. I knew that was going to get reactions (see: duff's post).

Why would she do that if she were maf?

Likewise, MM saying Chic should not be the vote, then immediately voting for him after one post was a bad look.

I said she shouldn't be the vote because she hadn't posted anything. Then she did, and it sucked.

That's not a bad look. Don't be dense

I said she shouldn't be the vote because she hadn't posted anything. Then she did, and it sucked.

That's not a bad look. Don't be dense

You shouldn't have even had to make this post. It was obvious what you meant. RAISE BEING RAISE IMHO!

Now here is an interesting question, does Utah get recognized? The states around the great lakes? I'm ok with recognizing the great lake states and punting Utah, sorry Mormons

Mormon girls are basically universally hot, but the religion thing makes them unattainable. I'm trying to decide if this makes me like Utah more or less.

I'm just gonna act like I had something to do with this even though I definitely didn't. O HAI!

***Nonny*** needs to come back now.
Was at Mexican lunch with Ryala. I'll be in the bathroom for the next half hour, don't worry.

nonny nonny nonny

It's not a mafia game unless Nonny's entry posts get accused of being mafia

giphy.gif

Do I have magic powers?

You shouldn't have even had to make this post. It was obvious what you meant. RAISE BEING RAISE IMHO!

I only posted that... it got two completely separate other people to vote for him *shrug*

Mormon girls are basically universally hot, but the religion thing makes them unattainable. I'm trying to decide if this makes me like Utah more or less.
When I was in Vegas last month, met a very hot Mormon chick (bachelorette there for her bachelorette party) who had never drank in her life. The night before, she had 3 shots of tequila which was her first time ever drinking. That day, I popped her beer cherry.

On our honeymoon cruise, we were getting sat for our first dinner:

Me: "I really hope we get a single table or a big group table. The tables for two couples would suck.
*Get seated at a two couple table*
Me: "Well, that's okay. Hopefully, it's another young couple we can drink with."
*Another young couple gets sat with us.*
Them: Just a water, please. We're Mormon.

Me: "I really hope we get a single table or a big group table. The tables for two couples would suck.
Me: "Well, that's okay. Hopefully, it's another young couple we can drink with."
Open dining FTW

People actually say that?

When I was in Vegas last month, met a very hot Mormon chick (bachelorette there for her bachelorette party) who had never drank in her life. The night before, she had 3 shots of tequila which was her first time ever drinking. That day, I popped her beer cherry.

Popped the wrong cherry

*Note: She was super cute.

Back