• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tulane preview

I seem to recall from last year that a lot of Dukies preferred Boehme to Sirk. I don't have an opinion on that but it's probably not a big dropoff if any.

I think this game will be closer than expected. I do not see Sirk making it back for this game, so we will face their back up Boehme

Ya! We historically rock against back-ups :rulz:

I seem to recall from last year that a lot of Dukies preferred Boehme to Sirk. I don't have an opinion on that but it's probably not a big dropoff if any.

I believe you're right about Boehme.. I believe he was highly ranked outta HS. My observation was based on what Sirk did against us last year. He had one of his better games of the season against us.

The main thing against Duke is hit the crap out of whoever the QB is whenever they run that QB draw.

The main thing against Duke is hit the crap out of whoever the QB is whenever they run that QB draw.

Yes. Tackling the ball carrier is a very important thing to do.

;)

I laughed at the tulane=claw's stetson tag at first but :eek:

Back