• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Web Development, Marketing, Graphic Design in Winston-Salem

If you're feeling frisky, reach out to WFU. You can probably get a bunch of work study undergrads on the cheap. I did web development for local businesses as part of my work study with IS when I was an undergrad

For a small to medium sized business

Thank you!

What is your budget for the website? Will you need a site developed from scratch or just updating a preexisting one? Is this for a start-up business? Are you looking for someone to help put together a marketing strategy for the business or just help with fulfillment of your marketing materials? Are you looking into target marketing/re-targeting/IP Targeting, Direct mailers, radio ads, TV ads, or what? On the graphic design side of things, I've worked with designers who charge anything from $75/hr- $800 an hour depending on what you'll need done.

If you can give some more detes that would help.

I know a guy in winston-Salem, can sell you anything. His name is Pablo. Pablo crushes @work Wednesday's he finished the month of July strong and was the leader. Made so many add-a-line sales and way over the 5 minimum @works and $1000 in accessories. Absolutely nailed his KPIs (key performance indicators) at 20% which was 5@work, 2500 ACC and 10% traffic conversion (that means increasing activation and upgrade conversion). He would definitely be what you are looking for.

Back