• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Can't wait to see Laura Ingraham, Limbaugh and Breitbart in the press room. We should get some solid independent insight from them.

2iu3lat.png

Can't wait to see Laura Ingraham, Limbaugh and Breitbart in the press room. We should get some solid independent insight from them.

2iu3lat.png

I think they would get along nicely. I don't think Rush would do it, though. I believe he has risen a bit above that.

Independent insight will be nice, though.

Wow. And much of the MSM reported this bs as fact. Thanks for getting to the bottom of it Tucker.

Needs enough space to fill with cheering aides.

I'm glad google pulled the advertising dollars out of it, if they didn't then there would be thousands of more sites like that.

"We have so many people that want to go in, so we'll have to just have to pick the people to go into the room. I'm sure other people will be thrilled about that," he said.

Trump is going to pick and choose who is allowed in the press briefing room.

Back