• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

they have lost the luxury of any benefit of the doubt

And where does that leave Fox?

Where does that leave Trump? Last I looked, stat checkers have him at 70% untruths and 50% outright lies. Why should we give him any benefit of the doubt? How many business does he need to run into the ground? How many times does he need to be sued for fraud? Hom many times does sanctions need to be put on his businesses for money launding violation?

I'll hang up and listen, thanks.

CNN fans are probably going to want to avoid the "blackmailing" word for a bit, me thinks.

giphy.gif

CNN or neo-Nazis? I'll go with CNN. Turds, Moonz, and others? I guess you all are with the neo-Nazis.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...user-behind-trumpcnn-gif#.WV0nGpVOkzQ.twitter

Andrew Auernheimer, the notorious hacker and Internet troll known as ‘Weev,’ rallied the neo-Nazi Daily Stormer’s troll army for its latest campaign this morning, claiming that CNN was blackmailing a “teen shitposter.”

Fearing public embarrassment and his safety, HanAssholeSolo published a lengthy apology on the Reddit group r/theDonald, asking that CNN not publish his identity. (The apology has since been removed.)

CNN obliged, on the condition that HanAssholeSolo remove his offending posts and cease his trolling, but that didn’t stop the self-proclaimed “real media” at the Daily Stormer from issuing an ultimatum to every staffer at CNN.
“Just like CNN tracked down this child and used media exposure as a bludgeon against him for posting (truthful and funny) things that they don’t like, we are going to begin tracking down their families as a bludgeon against them for publishing (seditiously fraudulent) things that we don’t like,” wrote Auernheimer. “CNN, this is your one singular chance to walk back this behavior of public blackmail. You have one week to fix this.”
Auernheimer’s list of demands includes the public firing of the KFile team, a denouncement of their alleged threats, a $50,000 college scholarship for HanAssholeSolo, and a public assurance that “he and his family will never be harmed by your organization.”
The only problem: HanAssholeSolo is an adult, according to CNN.

“We are going to track down your parents. We are going to track down your siblings. We are going to track down your spouses. We are going to track down your children. Because hey, that’s what you guys get to do, right? We’re going to see how you like it when our reporters are hunting down your children,” continued Auernheimer.
Auernheimer instructed CNN employees that do not want to be doxed to quit within the week and denounce the organization’s alleged blackmail.
“We didn’t make these rules – you did – and now we’re going to force you to play by them. Hope you enjoy what is coming, you filthy rat kike bastards. Kill yourselves, kike news fakers. You deserve every single bit of what you are about to get,” concluded Auernheimer.

So Trump's media lackeys are now comfortable with 9/11 memes? Noted.

Sinclair triples down on Boris

SINCLAIR TRIPLES DOWN ON BORIS EPSHTEYN: Sinclair Broadcasting chief political analyst and former Trump White House official Boris Epshteyn (whose short tenure was marked by his combative and controversial style) will now appear on Sinclair stations across the country nine times per week for his “Bottom Line with Boris” segments, the company confirms. The segments, which currently run three times per week on the stations, will now feature a mix of his political commentary as well as ‘interviews’ with members of Congress and other people. The segments will have a “billboard,” meaning they’re sponsored, but they’re not sponsored content. Epshteyn’s segments are “must runs” so all the Sinclair stations across the country will air them along with their other “must run” segments like conservative commentary from Mark Hyman and the “Terrorism Alert Desk" segments. Sinclair is in the midst of a major expansion as it pursues its acquisition of the Tribune Media local stations.

John Oliver's piece on Sinclair:

i think it's great that CNN blackmailed this loser. abusing internet anonymity to troll, spread lies and incite violence should be outed. public shaming works

i think it's great that CNN blackmailed this loser. abusing internet anonymity to troll, spread lies and incite violence should be outed. public shaming works

Oh its hilarious. Just not if you want to be taken seriously.

Even Fox News lackeys are having a difficult time rationalizing the Trump/Russia scandal.

Last edited:
Even Fox News lackeys are having a difficult time rationalizing the Trump/Russia scandal.

If memory serves, jh used to be a Krauthammer fan. Guess he hasn't accepted the results of the election.

Just to be clear- Krauthammer- meeting with a foreign power to get dirt on a political opponent is bad. Jh- but her emails!!!

Back