• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The VP Debate

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
No really. somebody might watch "The Thrilla in Vanilla".

These guys are booooooooooooooooooooring.

GOP Website Declares Mike Pence Debate Winner...Before Debate Begins

ht_gop_who_won_vp_debate_post_float_jc_161004_4x3_992.jpg

lol

There's a fair chance Kaine could get the Dem nomination in any of the next two or three cycles. If Trump wins, Pence will be running the country. I'm going to watch.

Lloyd Bentsen was a stud. Shame he only gets remember around VP debate time for his killer line.

I'm watching but no chance this is as entertaining as the presidential debate.

I might catch the 1 am showing, when its no longer technically my birthday and there is not playoff baseball on. Or I might not watch it at all, but post a dozen times tomorrow about how biased it was.

I want a Veep that uses "literally" correctly.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

The worst thing Kaine can do right now is interrupt Pence the way Trump did.

The worst thing Kaine can do right now is interrupt Pence the way Trump did.

Agreed. "Finish your sentence."

Kaine probably found out he lost so he's trying to make up ground.

Kaine getting destroyed. I fucking hate Pence, but he is much more polished.

There's a fair chance Kaine could get the Dem nomination in any of the next two or three cycles. If Trump wins, Pence will be running the country. I'm going to watch.

Exactly.

Kaine was Mayor the last year I lived in Richmond and can't recall a single thing he did, positively or negatively. Thought Pence was completely FOS the first time I heard him speak and then he totally shit the bed on religious freedom vs LGBT rights. Frankly shocked that either are on the ticket. Would prefer Weld as VP over either.

I hope no one is watching this. Trump should just let Pence debate for him.

Both these guys are assholes.

Back