• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next weekend. We talked about bringing the dog and just staying outside.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Good morning, chatters. Did I miss anything over the last 3 days? Currently sitting in PHL, had a great weekend and even popped my WaWa cherry.
Townie, I ate at amis, Hahn dynasty, pizza brain, and root. Did I do philly eating OK?

Good morning, chatters. Did I miss anything over the last 3 days? Currently sitting in PHL, had a great weekend and even popped my WaWa cherry.
Townie, I ate at amis, Hahn dynasty, pizza brain, and root. Did I do philly eating OK?

Current conversation is personal experiences involving the deuce and general bhole depth talk.

Chat Thread Indomitable: Weekend Edition

Most of us suspect that palma's bhole is deeper than dv7's bhole, but we have a broomstick and want dv7 to have a chance to set the record straight.

ImTheCaptain: "never understood the deep bhole thing; you guys are weird"
[Everyone else in the CT looks at each other, making knowing eye contact, nodding, collectively thinking, "ITC must have a really shallow bhole."]

love pizza brain and hahn

i haven't been to root or amis

if you liked it then you did it ok!

what were you doing all the way up in kensington? did you also go to PBC?

Some time this morning my butthole is going to be dealing with a Monday morning after Homecoming dump. It will not be sexy to even the most perverted coprophiliac butthole lover.

Umm so last night was the titties

Your boy attended the first Cubs WS victory at Wrigley in over 70 years. The energy, nerves and joy are somewhat indescribable. I almost cried when we got the final out. Holy shit is what amazing.

I have a wedding in Philly this Friday and then one in Boston the following Sunday. Having to take PTO for weddings is super shallow butthole.

What do you think the financial impact of losing a Homecoming game versus winning one?

I assume they'll be sending out "Donate Money" emails at some point.

Some dude was leaving the game who out of nowhere turned to us and said "25 years and nothing has changed. Same shit."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back