• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who are you voting for?

Who did you vote for / who are you voting for?

• Total voters
I'm at the point now where I'm thinking about a straight ticket vote for the first time.

I want Republicans out at every level of government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my district in Alabama, many down ticket "races" (after the house and senate races) are unopposed Republicans. Alabama is almost, but not quite a single party system.

I would bet that there are more than 5 people on these boards that'll vote for Trump. Should have made it a private poll so people would have been honest.

I'm at the point now where I'm thinking about a straight ticket vote for the first time.

I want Republicans out at every level of government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what I did yesterday

i didn't say it did. just interesting how many people are ashamed to admit they'll vote for the guy

I can understand why people, particularly college educated, keep it on the dl. It's not like Trump is a great candidate. The man is a flat out embarrassment. But I cannot support Clinton.

I was waiting on this response, admittedly, not from you though.

I guess all of the polls tell differently but I am running across plenty of college educated folks who have no problem admitting to "holding their noses and voting for Trump".

I guess all of the polls tell differently but I am running across plenty of college educated folks who have no problem admitting to "holding their noses and voting for Trump".

This just blows my mind.

161024091729-tom-hanks-black-jeopardy-daily-hit-newday-00000906-large-169.jpg

Yeah, I know it sounds elitist, but I was talking to a friend in London the other day and I still haven't told him I'm voting for Trump. I'll never admit it- he just assumes I'm voting for Hillary and would be horrified if he knew I was voting for Trump. Easier just to keep quiet. I can admit to it on here cause who gives a fuck. But to people who really know me, nope. I'm keeping it quiet. Trump is a pariah. I know a bunch of globalists from my previous life who are all in on trade agreements and immigration. Trump is the devil to these folks.

This just blows my mind.

Well shit, if we're being honest...If I'm talking to clients, meeting new people, or am around a predominately anti-trump crowd, I'll tell them I'm voting Gary. If they ask, I still make sure they know that I vehemently oppose voting for HRC. Only if they ask.

But on these here semi-anonymous RJ Karl message boards, I feel like I can be a rebel and admit to voting Trump, which I may or may not do.

Back