• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

As stated, this is close to the top 10 of dumbest posts ever on these here RJKarl boards. May God have mercy on your soul.

Makes you feel bad to see what you have attached yourself to. I understand. It is typical to lash out when you are hurt.

Originally Posted by tintinisahottie View Post
Again, you know tu quoque is a fallacy but it's all you post

I don't think you really understand what this means

Wasn't he the rapper who got shot in Vegas?

So, my thing is that I agree with most of what the board pubs are saying about this issue in principle and these (anti-war, anti-corruption, open democracy, etc.) are values that have always motivated my politics (or praxis or whatever you want to call it).

What I am less sure of is where this desire was for the last two decades among the political right? Do y'all care about these issues if it's not Hillary Clinton running?

If the answer to that is yes, then this is the moment for a bi partisan progressive coalition to confront political corruption head on. I've organized alongside of conservatives for my entire professional career, so this possibility is intriguing to me, rather than quibbling over whether women have a right to choose, denying transgender people equal rights, etc. It seems like there are finally progressives on both sides of the aisle and it seems like progress might finally be possible on some of these shared concerns.

This election gives me hope because there are so many more grounds for a bi partisan politics than there were even a year ago. That probably looks like a movement to dismantle Citizens United first and foremost. Telling partisan idiots like McConnell, Pelosi, and McCain to fuck off and do their jobs may be a good start.

I can get behind this and I'm sure most here can. I don't see a trump presidency a step closer than a Clinton one, in fact I see it is as a large step into a world of factlessness and damage

I can get behind this and I'm sure most here can. I don't see a trump presidency a step closer than a Clinton one, in fact I see it is as a large step into a world of factlessness and damage

I'm talking about what happens once this shitshow of an election is over. There will be major, lingering issues pertaining to corruption no matter who wins, IMO.

I'm talking about what happens once this shitshow of an election is over. There will be major, lingering issues pertaining to corruption no matter who wins, IMO.

I want to believe what you hope for as far as reform, but the realpolitik pieces don't fit together. Warren, Bernie, and Feingold would be Dem reformers, but would any 'Pubs other than Collins, Flake, Graham, and McCain work with Hillary? Rubio wants to run in 2020 against HRC. Cruz and Cotton want to blow her up for the same reason. Sasse could be a wild card.

Trump wants to blow up Ryan, Warren, Flake, Graham, McCain, and McConnell and wants looser campaign fundraising laws in case he runs for re-election.

Hillary may not have the Senate, but if she does she'll abolish the filibuster immediately to get Scalia, RBG, and Breyer replaced before 2019. Would get crushed in midterms, but could run again in 2020 with promises of unfinished business in a base election with an even more favorable EC map. Can't keep going back to the CGI trough after so many fuck ups, so reform rather than corporate would be her best 2020 play. Little help from the other side of the aisle with that.

Trump can definitely win now, but he has a really narrow map. Can get to 270, 279 (WI), or 299 (PA), but not above that even if Bubba was negotiating with North Korea and Iran on nukes for $1B. That's not coming out pre-election. A 273-265 loss is perfect for Trump: can complain about a rigged system and gross $300M/annually via Trumpbart. He wants no part of legislating or governing. Getting paid while settling scores is his groove.

I'm talking about what happens once this shitshow of an election is over. There will be major, lingering issues pertaining to corruption no matter who wins, IMO.[/QUOTE

For a country that is tired of being lied to and are wanting the same old politics as usual to end they sure picked a real winner. Trump with all his warts will be one of the last chances US has to see what happens when a candidate that isn't owned by special interest groups can do. I mean what did Obama deliver on the last 8 years by way of hope and change he sold to get in? With Obama care a disaster, wiki leaks showing the Clinton foundation was run as a business to line bill and Hillary pockets, to comey opening up the investigation 10 days before election? Comey did it at the urging of AG saying not too? Lmao if you think it's about duplicate emails or just Hillarys aides bad decisions you are lost. America losses either way but Dems need to take a look in the mirror. Pretty fucked up candidate, what is America becoming ? Is this a monarchy 2 Bushes maybe 2 Clintons and dems are already dreaming of 2 obamas ? What a joke.

89, do you really think America hasn't changed in significant ways due to Obama's efforts?

I'm guessing he thinks any changes have been negative.

Sure. But his point is Obama didn't deliver on anything. I can fly to Havana for $59. That's a pretty big deal and that's due to Obama.

I'm talking about what happens once this shitshow of an election is over. There will be major, lingering issues pertaining to corruption no matter who wins, IMO.[/QUOTE

For a country that is tired of being lied to and are wanting the same old politics as usual to end they sure picked a real winner. Trump with all his warts will be one of the last chances US has to see what happens when a candidate that isn't owned by special interest groups can do. I mean what did Obama deliver on the last 8 years by way of hope and change he sold to get in? With Obama care a disaster, wiki leaks showing the Clinton foundation was run as a business to line bill and Hillary pockets, to comey opening up the investigation 10 days before election? Comey did it at the urging of AG saying not too? Lmao if you think it's about duplicate emails or just Hillarys aides bad decisions you are lost. America losses either way but Dems need to take a look in the mirror. Pretty fucked up candidate, what is America becoming ? Is this a monarchy 2 Bushes maybe 2 Clintons and dems are already dreaming of 2 obamas ? What a joke.

Wait, the clintons kept the money? I thought we were supposed to hate them for making their millions talking to bankers

Sure. But his point is Obama didn't deliver on anything. I can fly to Havana for $59. That's a pretty big deal and that's due to Obama.

Ph 8 years ago was a proud moment regardless of politics. For the first time a black father could look his son in the eye and tell his son he can be whatever he wants to be. 8 years later we are being told cops want to kill him and the deck is stacked against him. He has successfully devided a country like no other. He promised transparency can yo say he delivered. I mean he was practically elected on that alone ?

Last edited:

I like that. I don't like that healthcare cost are skyrocketing due to his ridiculous plan. Don't like pretty much anything he has done on foreign policy.

Race relations are pretty awful. Economy is sort of slowly recovering after 8 years. About 6 years late on that one. Lots of small businesses went belly up that would have survived a 2 year downturn.

Other than Cuba and some decriminalization of pot, what has Obama done that is a positive? Transgender equity?

Good post. Trump may suck, but the answer cannot be more crony capitalism and bigger government. If nothing else, Obamacare has to be repealed and Hillary will never do that.

You and 89 think Obama ruined race relations? What did he do to ruin race relations besides be a black president?

Good post. Trump may suck, but the answer cannot be more crony capitalism and bigger government. If nothing else, Obamacare has to be repealed and Hillary will never do that.

Asking a crony to get rid of crony capitalism seems like a strange plan.

Back