• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

I like that. I don't like that healthcare cost are skyrocketing due to his ridiculous plan. Don't like pretty much anything he has done on foreign policy.

Race relations are pretty awful. Economy is sort of slowly recovering after 8 years. About 6 years late on that one. Lots of small businesses went belly up that would have survived a 2 year downturn.

Other than Cuba and some decriminalization of pot, what has Obama done that is a positive? Transgender equity?

Plenty of benefits and progress for the gay community. I also think Obama did a good deal to advance STEM education, and just generally being a great role model for kids.

I do find it interesting when folks who don't support Obama write revisionist celebrations of the unity found in an historic moment. Plenty of folks were very pissed about Obama's election. Slightly different, but I would guess folks won't set politics aside to celebrate breaking the glass ceiling and what it means for their daughters.

The "racism ended because Obama was elected" narrative feeds their idea that Obama is to blame for racial tension.

Somehow that makes more sense to them than admitting that people who didn't vote for Obama (and a few like BKF who did) can't handle America becoming more diverse.

The "racism ended because Obama was elected" narrative feeds their idea that Obama is to blame for racial tension.

Somehow that makes more sense to them than admitting that people who didn't vote for Obama (and a few like BKF who did) can't handle America becoming more diverse.

There is also this false notion that black folks were just a-ok with the police prior to Obama and Trayvon Martin. There have been riots over the same issue in basically every decade of the last century.

3538eba.jpg

This is impressive.

Wow. So you do blame Obama that millions of white people went apeshit about a black president.

Blaming Whitey again? That is so 1960's. You do realize that there are not enough black people to elect a president.

Obama had well over 70% of the population in his corner before he began actually governing.

That's it. People just can't stand diversity. I hear it all the time "fine policies in place, but this diversity shit has got to go".

When do you grow up and stop blaming everything on race?

Blaming Whitey again? That is so 1960's. You do realize that there are not enough black people to elect a president.

Obama had well over 70% of the population in his corner before he began actually governing.

Blaming that black guy? That's so...well...every year since black people were brought to the Americas.

So what did Obama do that inflamed racial tensions?

That's it. People just can't stand diversity. I hear it all the time "fine policies in place, but this diversity shit has got to go".

When do you grow up and stop blaming everything on race?

Are you being sarcastic? White people all over the country are saying "this diversity shit has got to go." That's been the dominant message from conservatives over the last 8 years. If you could collect every thing that has been said after, "I'm not a racist but..." that's exactly what you'd get.

When do you grow up and stop blaming everything on the black guy?

Always did. Never had any thing close to a case. Has always gone to great lengths to appease his Republican brethren.

What do the new emails say? How long did it take you to review them?

I'm in the same spot as Comey. Have not reviewed them. Have you? In the meantime, Trump's child rape case proceeds. But you keep focusing on emails not from Hillary no one has read. Much more important than child rape to you, understood.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Blaming that black guy? That's so...well...every year since black people were brought to the Americas.

So what did Obama do that inflamed racial tensions?

Pretty fair to say he should have improved the situation, if he was the leader he proclaimed the two times I voted for him.

Nobody has said what he did or should have done.

Back