• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Abedin in the dark

ALL of our security forces have said it was Russia. The CIA, NSA and fifteen other US security agencies ALL agree it was Russia. You'll do anything to avoid this fact. It's also well known that the Russians have done disinformation other places after their hacks.

It's a matter of fact that Manafort was paid millions by Putin and his oligarchs.

It's a matter of fact that Trump's #1 military guy ate dinner at Putin's house this Spring and was on Russia Today a couple days later.

It's been shown that Trump aide Paige has been in discussions with Putin aides to end the sanctions against Russia.

The fact that you refuse to admit these facts is quite telling.

if there was evidence of this but it was from hacked emails released from China would you ignore it?
All you conspiracy theories with no proof you are railing against is playing out in reality right under your nose in your own party. Yet you are silent and just point fingers at Trump. Its scary. Everyone should be concerned about the revelations of corruption, collusion and deception that has been running wild in the DNC. From the IRS to DOS its never before been so exposed. Yet you are crying about Putin behind emails? wake the fuck up.
Podesta
Hillary
Bill
Huma
Brazille
Wasserman
Lynch
Reid
Pelosi

All proven liars, cheaters and part of the corruption.

Its honestly sickening.

Fine post.

definitely chuckleworthy that you guys think that Hillary's campaign team is some sort of isolated machine. Trumps one-of-a-kind disorganized mess aside, you think political campaigns (D or R) were cleaner before this year?

if Trump wins it will cap off a almost 18 month period where every journalist, talking head and liberal elite on this board was wrong from start to finish. I mean all of them are doubling down right to the end. I don't expect you or many on this board to get it. It's too far removed from your safe world. Its driving you crazy because you are losing control on the poor and you can' t buy them off with free phones, education, amnesty or claims of racism. Its new territory for liberals. Its your weaponized moral authority pc culture gone potentially too far.

I still think Clinton is the front runner but its fun to see liberals confused and panicked.

if there was evidence of this but it was from hacked emails released from China would you ignore it?
All you conspiracy theories with no proof you are railing against is playing out in reality right under your nose in your own party. Yet you are silent and just point fingers at Trump. Its scary. Everyone should be concerned about the revelations of corruption, collusion and deception that has been running wild in the DNC. From the IRS to DOS its never before been so exposed. Yet you are crying about Putin behind emails? wake the fuck up.
Podesta
Hillary
Bill
Huma
Brazille
Wasserman
Lynch
Reid
Pelosi

All proven liars, cheaters and part of the corruption.

Its honestly sickening.

Two fantastic posts. Some posters here live in their own little safe space....isolated from the real world....where, as I said in a previous post, they have formed their world view from circle jerk discussions with their fellow isolated privileged millennials and things that dickheads like PH (who have also never really been out in the real world) told them in sociology class.

I posted months & months ago that BLM people were not the only people out there who were angry....and that those people dwarfed the number of BLM people. Those people are just ordinary hard-working Americans who have been living their lives as they should....working, paying taxes, taking care of their families & obeying the law....and they are sick & tired of getting kicked in the teeth and being unappreciated, while the government lavishes benefits upon others who have neglected those responsibilities. Those people are now registering their anger at the polls. It may or may not be enough to overcome an entrenched establishment that has repeatedly shown that it doesn't give a damn about them.....but they are at least going to make things interesting next Tuesday.

Yes. I think Hillarys campaign is an outlier of normal political gamesmanship. The idea that this is business as usual is laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do realize that Trumps support isn't some new group of people, the people who actually vote for him and registered to vote are the same people that have been voting republican long before Trump came along.

I posted months & months ago that BLM people were not the only people out there who were angry....and that those people dwarfed the number of BLM people. Those people are just ordinary hard-working Americans who have been living their lives as they should....working, paying taxes, taking care of their families & obeying the law....and they are sick & tired of getting kicked in the teeth and being unappreciated, while the government lavishes benefits upon others who have neglected those responsibilities. Those people are now registering their anger at the polls. It may or may not be enough to overcome an entrenched establishment that has repeatedly shown that it doesn't give a damn about them.....but they are at least going to make things interesting next Tuesday.

Read: rural white people

Yes. I think Hillarys campaign is an outlier of normal political gamesmanship. The idea that this is business as usual is laughable.

are any of you familiar with Dick Cheney?

Two fantastic posts. Some posters here live in their own little safe space....isolated from the real world....where, as I said in a previous post, they have formed their world view from circle jerk discussions with their fellow isolated privileged millennials and things that dickheads like PH (who have also never really been out in the real world) told them in sociology class.

tom-hanks-black-jeopardy-make-america-great-again-trump-snl-saturday-night-live.jpg

So Republicans hate normal politicians and Hillary is beyond normal?

bkf, your political observation of what might be happening in this election is an interesting one. Thank you for sharing. I would suggest that you go back and re-read with a fresh perspective the other parts of your post. With a little self awareness, you might see an issue with it.

definitely chuckleworthy that you guys think that Hillary's campaign team is some sort of isolated machine. Trumps one-of-a-kind disorganized mess aside, you think political campaigns (D or R) were cleaner before this year?

I realise this however the anger and frustration from the right and what looks to be the majority of independents is because time and time again liberals claim moral superiority and pretend to rail against ALL injustices and protect the weak. For decades this narrative was easy to sell but your hypocrisy and inability to show the same outrage when the perpetrator has a D beside their name or it isn't in Dems best interest has destroyed what was your best manipulation and recruiting tool.

I believe there is suspect tactics and bad apples in politics in general but I think R's are forced ( rightfully ) to deal with the bad apples where you guys just ignore and make excuses and point fingers at the right all the while continuing to act as the morality police and having no clue how foolish you look....Or maybe with the hope that the media will back your narrative. To be fair you have gotten away with it for years.

Last edited:
I realise this however the anger and frustration from the right and what looks to be the majority of independents is because time and time again liberals claim moral superiority and pretend to rail against ALL injustices and protect the weak. For decades this narrative was easy to sell but your hypocrisy and inability to show the same outrage when the perpetrator has a D beside their name or it isn't in Dems best interest has destroyed what was your best manipulation and recruiting tool.

I believe there is suspect tactics and bad apples in politics in general but I think R's are forced ( rightfully ) to deal with the bad apples where you guys just ignore and make excuses and point fingers at the right all the while continuing to act as the morality police and having no clue how foolish you look....Or maybe with the hope that the media will back your narrative. To be fair you have gotten away with it for years.

LOL. You have to be kidding.

LOL. You have to be kidding.

even if you disagree with me and even if your reasons for being dem are admirable, can you not see how people can have this perspective even if they were wrong. I can see how dems can feel the ways they do. I don't agree with them but I understand their perspective. Minus RJ. He's certifiable.

too many posts start with good ideas. then the poster seasons it with a few "OWGs" or "PC Libs" and everything is ruined

even if you disagree with me and even if your reasons for being dem are admirable, can you not see how people can have this perspective even if they were wrong. I can see how dems can feel the ways they do. I don't agree with them but I understand their perspective. Minus RJ. He's certifiable.

certifiable=using facts to you

Back