• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Abedin in the dark

put it on one of the other 20 threads you've started

Brian-Fantana-Easy-Champ-Anchorman.gif

Weiner stole the emails from Huma. He then sold them to Wikileaks as he is now completely unemployable. Wener, not the Russians, are the source. Now he got caught be Comey.

Just a thought.

milhouse hates this guy

Anthony-Weiner.jpg

Weiner stole the emails from Huma. He then sold them to Wikileaks as he is now completely unemployable. Wener, not the Russians, are the source. Now he got caught be Comey.

Just a thought.

in the Study

Russia: our enemy...sometimes[/QUOTE

we already gave them the reset button. I guess they just think who gives a fuck we can do whatever we want and just hit the damn button again.

Fuck the reset button, Putin will have keys to the White House, Pentagon and Congress under Trump.

if Trump wins it will cap off a almost 18 month period where every journalist, talking head and liberal elite on this board was wrong from start to finish. I mean all of them are doubling down right to the end. I don't expect you or many on this board to get it. It's too far removed from your safe world. Its driving you crazy because you are losing control on the poor and you can' t buy them off with free phones, education, amnesty or claims of racism. Its new territory for liberals. Its your weaponized moral authority pc culture gone potentially too far.

I still think Clinton is the front runner but its fun to see liberals confused and panicked.

if trump wins we'll definitely know that we're living inside a videogame. probably GTA 10k or something

if trump wins we'll definitely know that we're living inside a videogame. probably GTA 10k or something

ok i can't give you pos rep apparently but I will say you are the master. lmao

What's amazing is RWers saw commies under the bed, in schools, on every street corner, thought we should nuke Moscow and more, but now they support a candidate bought and paid for by the last Director of the KGB.

Of course, Trump's economic policies would fit in with the past three GOP POTUS, each of whom set records for deficits that were unprecedented in US history. The party for "fiscal responsibility" has not acted that way in the past forty years. Hell, Trump's bankruptcies put him right in the sweet spot of GOP deficits.

What's amazing is RWers saw commies under the bed, in schools, on every street corner, thought we should nuke Moscow and more, but now they support a candidate bought and paid for by the last Director of the KGB.

Of course, Trump's economic policies would fit in with the past three GOP POTUS, each of whom set records for deficits that were unprecedented in US history. The party for "fiscal responsibility" has not acted that way in the past forty years. Hell, Trump's bankruptcies put him right in the sweet spot of GOP deficits.

if there was evidence of this but it was from hacked emails released from China would you ignore it?
All you conspiracy theories with no proof you are railing against is playing out in reality right under your nose in your own party. Yet you are silent and just point fingers at Trump. Its scary. Everyone should be concerned about the revelations of corruption, collusion and deception that has been running wild in the DNC. From the IRS to DOS its never before been so exposed. Yet you are crying about Putin behind emails? wake the fuck up.
Podesta
Hillary
Bill
Huma
Brazille
Wasserman
Lynch
Reid
Pelosi

All proven liars, cheaters and part of the corruption.

Its honestly sickening.

Back