• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bridgegate verdict- Both Guilty on all charges

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
How long before they turn on Christie to get softer sentences?

Christie is dunzo, so my guess is that they are already spilling the beans

Trump now needs to go to Plan B for his Attorney General. Somebody's gotta waterboard Crooked Hillary.

He'll pardon Christie. So that Christie doesn't rat him out.

And to think 4 years ago at this time Christie looked like a real leader by putting politics aside after superstorm Sandy.

Then to think Christie was the one who started "lock her up" chants at this years convention.

And finally to think that Trump offered VP to Christie then had to be convinced to rescind the offer because Christie was a liability.

The GOP is a fucking joke right now.

How long before they turn on Christie to get softer sentences?

Gotta think it's already in motion. You asked earlier how he hadn't been indicted, but this is how the feds build a case.

So does this put Wrangor's love for Christie up there with Ball State's love for John Edwards?

Gotta think it's already in motion. You asked earlier how he hadn't been indicted, but this is how the feds build a case.

Yep, he bragged for years that he was the ultimate hands on manager. There's no way something this big happened without him being involved.

If someone is convicted of something like this does his government immunity go away? Can people sue him directly for harming their businesses?

I'm not sure what Jersey's standard for stripping immunity is. It would still be a tough case to prove. Things were kept to insinuations (i.e. "Trenton," "the governor's office") for a reason. But it certainly appears that's what they are trying to build up to.

Rat him out for what? Was The Donald behind Bridgegate now too? Did he grab Christie's manpussy?

MTM2NjQzNzA1Mzg2ODM3NjAx.jpg

And to think 4 years ago at this time Christie looked like a real leader by putting politics aside after superstorm Sandy.

Then to think Christie was the one who started "lock her up" chants at this years convention.

And finally to think that Trump offered VP to Christie then had to be convinced to rescind the offer because Christie was a liability.

You are similar to Bob 1 in that when you leave a party you are ready to burn it down. Interesting.

Considering the GOP already controls the majority of state governments and will soon control POTUS, SCOTUS, and Congress, I'd say America is the joke now.

Faithful is doing his best WindyCity impression. But the sky isn't falling.

Considering the GOP already controls the majority of state governments and will soon control POTUS, SCOTUS, and Congress, I'd say America is the joke now.

I've got Christie over both HRC and Trump in the most likely to be impeached first pool. I'm also with cville in the Chaffetz over Ryan next Speaker pool.

You are similar to Bob 1 in that when you leave a party you are ready to burn it down. Interesting.

Difference is Bob1s former party didn't do a complete 180 and embrace authoritianism and conspiracy. Mine did.

Back